Gavin Duffy Joins Mayo Panel

Started by Syferus, May 14, 2014, 11:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Jinxy

Quote from: weareros on May 15, 2014, 12:59:23 PM
Looks like a black card inspired move. Big 15 stone all muscle lad like that storming through, backs will have to be careful not to haul him down. You add the two O'Sheas ploughing through and that could be Mayo's tactic this year.

Add the Mort in there to pick up the scraps.
Actually maybe he could climb up on one of the other lad's backs and they could drop him off once they get to the 21 yard line.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

macdanger2

Quote from: stephenite on May 15, 2014, 12:08:35 PM
Based mainly on watching at various underage grades, I'd say he was more naturally talented than anything our club has produced, with the exception maybe of McHale.

Dop out to Knockmore next time your home stephenite, even if it's only U10s training you'll probably be blown away  :D

Tubberman

Quote from: macdanger2 on May 15, 2014, 01:45:51 PM
Based mainly on watching at various underage grades, I'd say he was more naturally talented than anything our club has produced, with the exception maybe of McHale.

Dop out to Knockmore next time your home stephenite, even if it's only U10s training you'll probably be blown away  :D

Why, have ye the next Bomber coming up through the ranks?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

ballinaman

Stephenite would be better off among his own brethren after such a long trip...sure I go home the Sligo way to avoid Knockmore...:P

Crete Boom

Why? Have they stopped chewing on concrete blocks and learned to count past ten? ;D

joemamas

Can we please stop now and all go back to the Roscommon Bus thread

Blowitupref

Would it not be better for Mayo to call Evan Regan into the panel instead of some retired rugby player that hasn't played football for 13 years?
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 15, 2014, 03:44:18 PM
Would it not be better for Mayo to call Evan Regan into the panel instead of some retired rugby player that hasn't played football for 13 years?

Dont start with that shit
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Syferus

Quote from: Blowitupref on May 15, 2014, 03:44:18 PM

Sssssh

Jinxy

Who's this Evan Regan lad?
Never heard of him.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Syferus

Quote from: Jinxy on May 15, 2014, 06:02:59 PM
Who's this Evan Regan lad?
Never heard of him.

Another Roscommon-blooded forward. Soon they'll want Senan Kilbride because the dah was forced to play for Mayo at one horrible stage in his life.

Captain Obvious

Former rugby player joins an inter county football panel, thats like something Fermanagh or Antrim would do to grab some championship attention not something you would expect from All Ireland contender like Mayo. The Mayo players training since December can't be too pleased if this chap rides into town to take their spot on the match day twenty six. Strange call from James Horan or maybe its a sign of a manager who is about to leave and this is his final roll of the dice.

rodney trotter

Surprising the way his form went with Connacht over the last year. It is a bit of a kick in the balls for the other Mayo lads training for the last 6 months or whatever. Has he played much club football recently? plays with Salthill I believe

From the Bunker

Win or lose, Horan will be gone at the end of the year! He has stayed on a year longer than planned. He just could not let this project go without one last effort after all the sacrifices he has made.