All-Ireland Minor Football Championship 2013

Started by Syferus, July 21, 2013, 05:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

Quote from: nrico2006 on September 03, 2013, 10:27:27 AM
Sour grapes from the Roscommon fans, both teams were as cynical as the other.
What game did you watch & what posts were you reading. If they were it would be ross in the final and its hardly sour grapes if someone calls something that they see in front of them.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: cadhlancian on September 03, 2013, 04:51:39 AM
Larryin89. Any chance you could f**k away off to hogan stand? No doubt, that's were you previously talked dung on. You have been a member here a little over 2 months , and you currently rival Mike Sheehy for being the most hated b**tard on GAA board. At least he is trying to get a rise from people every now and then, you are just a tool. I would love to see Mayo win an all Ireland , but would also love to see them stuffed , just because of your arrogance. Is that possible?? Slide on ta f**k please?

Harsh and OTT

And nobody is more hated than TF on this board
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

cadhlancian

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 03, 2013, 03:32:48 PM
Larryin89. Any chance you could f**k away off to hogan stand? No doubt, that's were you previously talked dung on. You have been a member here a little over 2 months , and you currently rival Mike Sheehy for being the most hated b**tard on GAA board. At least he is trying to get a rise from people every now and then, you are just a tool. I would love to see Mayo win an all Ireland , but would also love to see them stuffed , just because of your arrogance. Is that possible?? Slide on ta f**k please?

Harsh and OTT

neither harsh nor OTT. The vitriol he has been spouting the last month has him in select company . I've said my piece. Done.

emmetryan

Hi guys,

Later than planned, analysis of Tyrone's minor win over Roscommon is now up here
http://action81.com/blog/?p=7626

Emmet
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: emmetryan on September 03, 2013, 09:20:57 PM
Hi guys,

Later than planned, analysis of Tyrone's minor win over Roscommon is now up here
http://action81.com/blog/?p=7626

Emmet

Thought our Club man might have got a mention there. Came on after 38 mins, scored one, assisted two, and won two frees as well! Or maybe it's a ruse to keep him under the radar. Like it!  :)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

emmetryan

I was very impressed by him but didn't have room this time. I'll fit him in for the longer version in the book!
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

Norf Tyrone

No bother.
Was only having a laugh anyway!

:-)
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Jinxy

Quote from: Rossfan on September 03, 2013, 11:17:18 AM
The problem most people have with Tyrone is Micky Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth Harte ( Like Boylan previously) all nice and holier than thou sending out teams to "do whatever it takes to win".
Kerry and Dublin always did likewise but their managers usually had a "roguish glint in the eye" when talking out of the other side of their mouth. Not that that made it alright but you knew they were only spoofing - a bit like Jim Gavin spouting about the "Dublin way of playing football" last Sunday.
MH is offering opinions on everyone and everything but then going out of his way to try and stifle any initiative that might eradicate foul play from the game.
He gets away with it as we get a watery "black card" from Administrators afraid of their own shadows ( presumably looking to be elected to higher offices) who won't tell County managers and other big names to eff off for themselves.
Until it stops paying to deliberately foul the cynicism will continue. :-\

Throw a couple of inverted commas in there like a good lad.
There could be children reading this.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

johnneycool

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 03, 2013, 03:32:48 PM

Harsh and OTT

well slipped in sir, fnarr, fnarr.

Rossfan

Quote from: Jinxy on September 05, 2013, 04:09:13 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on September 03, 2013, 11:17:18 AM
The problem most people have with Tyrone is Micky Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth Harte ( Like Boylan previously) all nice and holier than thou sending out teams to "do whatever it takes to win".
Kerry and Dublin always did likewise but their managers usually had a "roguish glint in the eye" when talking out of the other side of their mouth. Not that that made it alright but you knew they were only spoofing - a bit like Jim Gavin spouting about the "Dublin way of playing football" last Sunday.
MH is offering opinions on everyone and everything but then going out of his way to try and stifle any initiative that might eradicate foul play from the game.
He gets away with it as we get a watery "black card" from Administrators afraid of their own shadows ( presumably looking to be elected to higher offices) who won't tell County managers and other big names to eff off for themselves.
Until it stops paying to deliberately foul the cynicism will continue. :-\

Throw a couple of inverted commas in there like a good lad.
There could be children reading this.
Sorry Jinx.
Good to see somebody's thinking of the children in all this  :D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Farrandeelin

So Conor Lane (of Connacht final fame) ::) is reffing the final. He better do a better job than Connacht final.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 12, 2013, 07:46:58 PM
So Conor Lane (of Connacht final fame) ::) is reffing the final. He better do a better job than Connacht final.

Connacht minor final? Did an acceptable job in that game. And yeah, that was a penalty.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Syferus on September 12, 2013, 08:51:31 PM

Connacht minor final? Did an acceptable job in that game. And yeah, that was a penalty.

No, the Senior final, where he allowed he London players get away with so much...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 12, 2013, 08:57:59 PM

No, the Senior final, where he allowed he London players get away with so much...

The last 15 minutes were a free for all for London. Mayo players were just playing dodgeball!

Syferus

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 12, 2013, 08:57:59 PM

Ah shite. He's perfect for Tyrone. I hope he's done his homework on the teams and the Mayo management drill into him what Tyrone are going to attempt to do.

I've heard no word but I assume there's no chance of Cian making an appearance given he fracture his collarbone in the semi. Big loss.