Kerry v Tyrone

Started by Ball Hopper, July 16, 2012, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Painful viewing for Red Hands
We should be a lot more behind which is encouraging and will eat at Kerry's confidence

But we continue to struggle in the middle third and when we do have possession we play the same running game all the time
Hand pass x 30 and then one gets intercepted. Often from Mugsy or someone trying to pay the killer pass.
I'd like to see a big man in on the square and kick it in the ODD time. Not all the time
We don't know will they kick in long or short. They know what we're gonna do every time

Keepthefaith93

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 21, 2012, 05:39:29 PM
Cooper diving and Kerry sc**bag waterman threw a bottle at Gormley. Update: Cooper makes a miraculous recovery.

It must be very hard for Tyrone to take other teams doing a bit of diving with them being so honest and all.

tyroneboi

Referee poor and Tyrone are even worse! And yet still only 4 in it.

Fuzzman

Discipline needs to be improved this half as I'd say there will be 2nd yellows and that could be the winning or losing of this game.

I'd expect SoN to come on early 2nd half if he's fit at all.
Mugsy's not done much and would be better out on the 40 I think

Celt_Man

Cooper diving and Kerry sc**bag waterman threw a bottle at Gormley. Update: Cooper makes a miraculous recovery.

Cooper didn't dive - he just made a meal of the contact exactly like Gormley did earlier on... Sheenan caught him on the chest, Gormley went down holding his face

in fairness didn't see the waterman involved but if he is getting involved he should be gated
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

J OGorman

Quote from: cadence on July 21, 2012, 12:14:43 PM
Quote from: J OGorman on July 20, 2012, 11:44:50 AM
Quote from: cadence on July 19, 2012, 05:20:34 PM
Quote from: J OGorman on July 19, 2012, 04:19:35 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 19, 2012, 08:38:47 AM
Quote from: cadence on July 19, 2012, 07:59:12 AM
unfortunately for tyrone, i doubt that the kerry team will be relying on the venue to see them through this one. they wouldn't be that stupid, would they?

"unfortunately"..."I doubt"...jesus what the f**k is it you Tymoan lads and this fixture...such manufactured bravado ..yet such doubt. How about nailing your colours to the mast and stop being the britboy pussies that we know you are ? Are you going to win or not ?

Up Tyrone...anything to shut this pollution up!

honestly. + there's no consideration whatsoever here for the post-modern perspective on the complexity of identity. which is a shame because 'tis handy to unpack and debunk stereotypes and all sorts of other nonsense.

honestly. you're backing a man who continuously offends his northern brothers and sisters and offers little to nothing discussion wise because I maybe dont like Donegal's style of play? head back over to the Ulster final thread and take all gripes against Donegal personally. Honestly?

Tyrone by 2 after extra time

i'm sorry, but you read that not in the way i intended it to be read. i made no reference to what you think of how donegal may play. i'm as offended as any right-minded person about his comments and was actually making fun of his offensiveness about what he thinks irish identity should be, and that if he had more of a grip on how complex identity is, then maybe he could debunk a few stereotypes himself... stupid kerrymen for example.

on a more serious note, i'll always back donegal to the hilt.

I've Urris blood in my veins...Donegal for Sam

Fuzzman

No changes at half time
Where is Cassidy playing?

J OGorman

Kerry are cute, they're playing Tyrone @ their own game. Cast yer mind back to Gormley a few mins before

Fuzzman

Should have been a goal

Captain Obvious

Keepthefaith93

O'Sullivan is pure class

Fuzzman

Pure class when nobody marking him

Captain Obvious

Keepthefaith93

Quote from: Fuzzman on July 21, 2012, 06:02:33 PM
Pure class when nobody marking him

Why is no one marking him?

Moortown Spuds

Still think they are there do the taking if Tyrone could get someone to collect some of those breaks round the middle they could do it. 5 in it.