Ian Mc Crea on Twitter.

Started by orangeman, June 27, 2011, 12:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Dear Everyone,

It looks like incitement to hatred must work both ways. By stirring up hatred of the GAA, he ends up being hated himself.

But, as your mother told you, two wrongs do not make a right.

Best regards
Orior
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: hardstation on July 03, 2011, 10:40:05 PM
That's what you call 'bringing it on yourself'. There are scummy b**tards out there. If he wasn't one, his car would be ok.

+1

2 wrongs don't make a right but if he kept his comments to himself, this wouldn't have happened.

fitzroyalty

Whilst I don't condone the attack, he brought it upon himself, and for that I have no sympathy.

What does annoy me is that his **** of a father is laying blame firmly at the door of GAA supporters  ::)

thejuice

Don't think you can link the burning of his car to his comments on the GAA unless you know something I don't. Only speculation. Hope the 2 aren't related. No right minded person burns someones car no matter their beliefs.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tony Baloney

Quote from: thejuice on July 04, 2011, 06:55:27 AM
Don't think you can link the burning of his car to his comments on the GAA unless you know something I don't. Only speculation. Hope the 2 aren't related. No right minded person burns someones car no matter their beliefs.
No surprise that Willie is laying the blame with the GAA...

"Whose the bigots now? The burning of @ianmccreamla family car by sectarian cowards says it all about the #GAA and their supporters."

imtommygunn

Burning this guys car has just played into these peoples hands. It has given these pair of clowns the ammunition they wanted.

The kind of comments this guy was making could only lead to no good and sure enough. Basically some idiot bit and did this and now they're trying to sully the good name of the rest of us.

They are idiotic actions which can not be excused by McCrea's comments.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 04, 2011, 08:35:48 AM
Burning this guys car has just played into these peoples hands. It has given these pair of clowns the ammunition they wanted.

The kind of comments this guy was making could only lead to no good and sure enough. Basically some idiot bit and did this and now they're trying to sully the good name of the rest of us.

+1

EC Unique

I would seriously suspect he burned the car himself to try and save face a bit. C.unts, the both of them.

Hardy

"Whose the bigots now? The burning of @ianmccreamla family car by sectarian cowards says it all about the #GAA and their supporters."

Whose (sic) the bigots now? I think you've answered that question yourself, Willie, twice over. First by endorsing your son's bigoted comments and second by your condemnation of GAA supporters without even a nod towards the customary requirement of evidence. That's the very definition of bigotry, nicely captured in a nasty (and, not surprisingly, illiterate) outburst.

thejuice

aye, a wee bit of evidence would be nice first.

no desert before dinner Willie.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Banana Man

Quote from: EC Unique on July 04, 2011, 09:28:37 AM
I would seriously suspect he burned the car himself to try and save face a bit. C.unts, the both of them.

+1 I'd say a couple of 'the lads' in the lodge give him a pull out

ziggysego

Quote from: Hardy on July 04, 2011, 09:51:53 AM

Whose (sic) the bigots now? I think you've answered that question yourself, Willie, twice over. First by endorsing your son's bigoted comments and second by your condemnation of GAA supporters without even a nod towards the customary requirement of evidence. That's the very definition of bigotry, nicely captured in a nasty (and, not surprisingly, illiterate) outburst.

The DUP twitter account has just tweeted.

For information - an account purporting to be from William McCrea is a *fake* account. It will be reported & removed as a previous one was.

I've no idea if it's in relation to this account, but just becareful.
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

OK - maybe Willie will make a clarifying statement, then, confirming not only that he didn't issue that statement but that it would be bigoted to suggest that "the GAA and their supporters" either condone or were were responsible for the car burning.

nrico2006

I see the First Minister has came out and said that no one has the right to engage in such criminal and hate-filled behaviour.  I don't remember him saying anything like this after McCreas statement last week.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

LeoMc

Quote from: imtommygunn on July 04, 2011, 08:35:48 AM

I concur, and attempts on here to suggest he deserved it or he had it coming would IMO put the poster on the same level as him and his Father.