Ian Mc Crea on Twitter.

Started by orangeman, June 27, 2011, 12:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deiseach

Enough weasel words. What he said did not justify violence of any description against him. End of story

theskull1

Quote from: deiseach on July 04, 2011, 12:06:18 PM
Enough weasel words. What he said did not justify violence of any description against him. End of story

The "Aye but..." brigade are only encouraging the lowest common denominator. Is that what we really want? Would be far better leaving I McC to hoist himself on his own pertard. Now he will have the sympathy of "his" knuckle draggers
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

ziggysego

Quote from: ziggysego on July 04, 2011, 10:30:54 AM
Quote from: Hardy on July 04, 2011, 09:51:53 AM
"Whose the bigots now? The burning of @ianmccreamla family car by sectarian cowards says it all about the #GAA and their supporters."

Whose (sic) the bigots now? I think you've answered that question yourself, Willie, twice over. First by endorsing your son's bigoted comments and second by your condemnation of GAA supporters without even a nod towards the customary requirement of evidence. That's the very definition of bigotry, nicely captured in a nasty (and, not surprisingly, illiterate) outburst.

The DUP twitter account has just tweeted.

For information - an account purporting to be from William McCrea is a *fake* account. It will be reported & removed as a previous one was.

I've no idea if it's in relation to this account, but just becareful.

This is the fake account.
Testing Accessibility

Applesisapples

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on July 03, 2011, 11:32:14 PM
Quote from: hardstation on July 03, 2011, 10:40:05 PM
That's what you call 'bringing it on yourself'. There are scummy b**tards out there. If he wasn't one, his car would be ok.

+1

2 wrongs don't make a right but if he kept his comments to himself, this wouldn't have happened.
You can't justify the burning of his car because he has made offensive remarks.

HiMucker

Maybe its an insurance scam  ;)

Hardy

Quote from: LeoMc on July 04, 2011, 11:55:48 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on July 04, 2011, 08:35:48 AM
Burning this guys car has just played into these peoples hands. It has given these pair of clowns the ammunition they wanted.

The kind of comments this guy was making could only lead to no good and sure enough. Basically some idiot bit and did this and now they're trying to sully the good name of the rest of us.

They are idiotic actions which can not be excused by McCrea's comments.

I concur, and attempts on here to suggest he deserved it or he had it coming would IMO put the poster on the same level as him and his Father.

I couldn't agree more.

Pat Mustard

I don't think anybody is justifying it. What is undeniable though is that if he hadn't made the comments, it would not have happened. Stupid actions though, he was looking for a bite and got it.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Pat Mustard on July 04, 2011, 04:28:51 PM
I don't think anybody is justifying it. What is undeniable though is that if he hadn't made the comments, it would not have happened. Stupid actions though, he was looking for a bite and got it.
100%, there are idiots on both sides and he should know better than to be provoking them. Any public figure would have the basic gumption not to be slabbering away, especially around this time of year.

That said he is no doubt secretly loving it, being able to blame GAA members. Good riddance to him. Awful man altogether who can't even spell.