Ian Mc Crea on Twitter.

Started by orangeman, June 27, 2011, 12:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

dad to the rescue

WilliamMcCrea Rev. William McCrea

The reaction to @iammcreamla 's opinion are a bit OTT!l professiona Its a sunday hobby not a real sport. #freedomofspeech
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Forever Green

Quote from: gerry on June 29, 2011, 07:51:55 PM
dad to the rescue

The reaction to @iammcreamla 's opinion are a bit OTT!l professiona Its a sunday hobby not a real sport. #freedomofspeech

f**king arseholes. At least try and hide your bigotry

ExcellentDriver

Quote from: Forever Green on June 29, 2011, 11:04:22 PM
Quote from: gerry on June 29, 2011, 07:51:55 PM
dad to the rescue

It's known as the 'Minority Prod' attitude (ie. the Siege Mentality). His Mum was Buried in Ardboe Parish Church. Perhaps it's still 1969 in his head;

http://url.ie/c3q4

f**king arseholes. At least try and hide your bigotry
Stand up for the Ulstermen!

fitzroyalty

These idiotic fanatics aren't worth the time of day and for the most part should be ignored. What is worrying though is the amount of like-minded dickheads who share their bigoted views of hating all things remotely Irish...

Tony Baloney

His car was torched outside his house last night. For shame.

hsthompson

Apparently Ian McCrea's now had his car burnt out overnight. Whoever did that is a bigger sc**bag, they're doing nothing to help the GAA by doing that. You can be sure they don't even play or are involved with a club

ziggysego

Absolute disgrace, whoever did this. If they think they are helping the GAA with this thuggery, I assure you, they are not. They are hurting all the good.
Testing Accessibility

deiseach

Quote from: ziggysego on July 03, 2011, 02:36:15 PM
Absolute disgrace, whoever did this. If they think they are helping the GAA with this thuggery, I assure you, they are not. They are hurting all the good.

+1

gallsman

Quote from: hsthompson on July 03, 2011, 02:30:42 PM
Apparently Ian McCrea's now had his car burnt out overnight. Whoever did that is a bigger sc**bag, they're doing nothing to help the GAA by doing that. You can be sure they don't even play or are involved with a club

Unfortunately you can be sure of no such thing. Shameful.

RMDrive

Is there a connection between his tweet and the car burning other than timing?

mylestheslasher

Quote from: RMDrive on July 03, 2011, 06:00:13 PM
Is there a connection between his tweet and the car burning other than timing?

This is what happens when you play with inflamatory tweets!

OverTheBlackSpot

Overthebar!

whilst I don't condone what was done would not surprise me if this dinosaur burned his own car out!

screenmachine

At the end of the day, if Ian had kept his mouth shut his car would still be sitting on the driveway this evening. He got himself involved in a situation due to his bigotry, in my opinion he can have little complaint. He made himself a target, if Derry win in two weeks time Ian could lead the procession for a council function to issue his apologies...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

imtommygunn

Quote from: screenmachine on July 03, 2011, 10:02:59 PM
At the end of the day, if Ian had kept his mouth shut his car would still be sitting on the driveway this evening. He got himself involved in a situation due to his bigotry, in my opinion he can have little complaint. He made himself a target, if Derry win in two weeks time Ian could lead the procession for a council function to issue his apologies...
???