RIP Michaela McAreavey

Started by MR99, January 10, 2011, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southsidejohnny

Sad news. A dheis Dé ar a ainm dilis.

ck

Awful awful news. Sympathy to the Hartes.
Anyone who read Mickeys book will know what she meant to him. Heart breaking. May she rest in peace.

Throw ball

Terrible news. My heart goes out to her new husband and the Harte family. RIP

mylestheslasher

Shocking news. As a father with a daughter I cannot comprehend how I could take news like this so I can only imagine what Mickey Harte and indeed John McAreavey is feeling now. My thoughts and thoughts of all Gaels are with their families this evening. RIP.

Rossfan

Shocked. My sympathy to husband and family.
R I P
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Maroon Heaven

Absolutely shocked. May she rest in peace.

Maguire01

Terrible and shocking news - my thoughts are with the family.

Main Street

I have only seen her on that Late Late show with her father, an event only really memorable for the natural effervescence of Michaela and the obvious close relationship with her father. It would give you some idea of the utter shock of her death to her family and the sense of loss they will experience.

heffo

Terrible news - condolences to the Harte family. RIP.

downredblack

Ahh this is shocking sad news , God help the Harte and McAreavey families at this time . Rest in Peace Michaela .

omagh_gael

RIP Michaela. My heartfelt condolences to the Harte and McArevey families. There are no words to sum up this tragedy.

Another brutal body blow to the Tyrone GAA community. Why? I don't know.

tyronie

May she rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

Don Johnson

Can't believe it. I am in utter shock. John is a good friend of mine and I knew Michaela from being at uni at the same time and through her going with John then.

She was a lovely, outgoing girl who never had a bad word about anyone.

If you would have heard the way Mickey spoke about her in his speech at the wedding last week you would know how much he meant to her, he said she was his number one fan.

Heart goes out to John and the families.

RIP.

Dougal Maguire

Careful now

you take er!

Terrible, terrible news. Yet another tradgedy connected with this Tyrone side who have suffered so much already. My thoughts go to the Harte and McAreavey families

Ar dheis Dé go raibh si