RIP Michaela McAreavey

Started by MR99, January 10, 2011, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Shark

That's truly shocking news and God be with the two families involved as they try to deal with this huge loss.

Rest in Peace. 

magpie seanie

This is just terribly shocking sad news. Words really do fail me. My sincere sympathy to all her family and friends. RIP.

AZOffaly

As I said on the other thread, I am shocked. The poor girl, on her honeymoon, the happiest time of her life. Absolutely devastating. I cannot, nor want to, imagine what her husband and family are feeling, and of course her poor father.

unbelievable how much sadness and untimely death Mickey Harte has had to deal with, and he has always been the epitome of grace and decency. I hope his family, and himself, are helped by the wider GAA family at this horrible time, and I know they will be.

Very, very sad.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

winsamsoon

Absolutely shocking news. God bless her and the family. Such a lovely looking girl. May she rest in peace
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

deargdoom

BennyHarp

I am absolutely shocked by this news - i really cant believe it. My sympathies go to all the family at this truly awful time! Poor Mickey has had alot to deal with over the years - i hope the family can find the strength to get through this! RIP
That was never a square ball!!

Donnellys Hollow

Poor girl.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a h-anam.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

supersarsfields

Shocking news. Can't fathom what the two families must be going through now. As mentioned before on this thread there's  a group of people all connected that have had to shoulder more than their fair share of bereavement.

R.I.P

Jinxy

Couldn't believe it when I turned on the news.
Such a beautiful intelligent girl with her whole life ahead of her.
God help her husband and the Harte family.
A truly terrible tragedy.
Rest in peace Michaela.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

SHEEDY

dreadful news. condolences to harte and mc areavey families. RIP.
nil satis nisi optimum

superblues

hard to take in my prayers are with her husband and her family
R I P

Armagh Cúchulainns

R.I.P

Condolences to the the family circle and close connections.
Its all about the Hurling.

fitzroyalty

Devastating news. Condolences to both families. RIP.

tyroneman

RIP & Sympathies to all concerned in those families.

Simply a tragedy.