All Ireland Quarter Final Tir Eoghain V Dublin

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Puckoon on July 31, 2010, 06:09:32 PM
I didnt buy the down game, so I didnt hear any comment from Dr Spillane - but after the Dublin win he was talking about how Tyrone and Kerry losing ( Down and Dublin winning) today, was great for football, and great for the championship.

Was this is thought after the Kerry game, or was it only because Tyrone were dumped out too that he was able to put a bit of a glossy spin Kerry being beaten?

oh ffs  ::)

ross4life

Quote from: Jinxy on July 31, 2010, 05:52:39 PM
Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on July 31, 2010, 05:47:03 PM
Quote from: Mickeys beard on July 31, 2010, 05:44:43 PM
Well done Dublin!  Ye have great support and deserve a bit of success!

A lot of them were dressed as empty seats today...never mind I'm sure the fair weather brigade will be back for the semi.

No disrespect to the Rossies but a Dublin-Cork semi will be huge in terms of ticket demand.

If we made the semi (big IF) we would bring 25,000 plus supporters would Cork bring that many for a semi final i think not?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Puckoon

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 31, 2010, 06:11:48 PM
I didnt buy the down game, so I didnt hear any comment from Dr Spillane - but after the Dublin win he was talking about how Tyrone and Kerry losing ( Down and Dublin winning) today, was great for football, and great for the championship.

Was this is thought after the Kerry game, or was it only because Tyrone were dumped out too that he was able to put a bit of a glossy spin Kerry being beaten?

Oh seriously ffs! I am just wondering what kind of reaction he had to the Kerry game!

Don't you know we hang on every word that comes from Dr Spillane?

Hardy

Quote from: Take Your Points on July 31, 2010, 06:15:31 PM
Questions have to be asked why the best manager over the last decade failed to make the changes when it counted today and the road to AI victory had been cleared by Down.

::)

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: Puckoon on July 31, 2010, 06:16:11 PM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 31, 2010, 06:11:48 PM

Oh seriously ffs! I am just wondering what kind of reaction he had to the Kerry game!

Don't you know we hang on every word that comes from Dr Spillane?

get over it.

look for the positives. I'm actually looking forward to watching AI semi-finals and the final without nerves. It will be a novel experience.

RedHandMen

Very sad at the result today getting beat by Dublin, but we in Tyrone have had so much success over the past 10 years. I am old enough to remember if Tyrone won a Ulster title it was a big deal but the fact we have won 3 All Ireland titles over the last 10 years is incredible. I would like to wish Dublin the very best of luck for the rest of the championship as well as our neighbours in Down who had a great win over Kerry.  I have applied for a Tyrone Season Ticket for next year along with my wife who is a derry woman, there are now structures in Tyrone that will insure we will always be a force in Gaelic Football our protestant neighbours may not like this but I'm afraid to tell them the Tyrone flags that have been flying proud for the last 10 years and will be flying proud from now on. hopefully our Minor team can win the All-Ireland this year great to see the talent still flowing in Tyrone. So to end Total Faith Tir'Eoghain Abu'.

Hardy

Quote from: RedHandMen on July 31, 2010, 06:33:38 PMour protestant neighbours may not like this but I'm afraid to tell them the Tyrone flags that have been flying proud for the last 10 years and will be flying proud from now on.

Take this sectarian shite and shove it where it belongs, which is not in a discussoin about our sport.

done and dusted

i agree wit hardy no place for this sectarian shit on this board mate!!!

RedHandMen

Well Hardy when you get a christian knocking your door telling you to take your Tyrone Flag down although they fly a Union Jack 11 months of the year you can take the sectarian shite and eat it. Mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Hardy

Oh right. Victimhood enters the discussion.

What has the religion of your alleged antagonist got to do with anything? Shove your sectarian crap.

muppet

Quote from: Hardy on July 31, 2010, 06:57:39 PM

What has the religion of your alleged antagonist got to do with anything? Shove your sectarian crap.

*Notes and learns from wiley Meathman deflecting attention away from big Joe for tomorrow.*
MWWSI 2017

RedHandMen

Hardy what's with the our sport surely you would'nt be proclaiming Gaelic Games is for only one Community you Sectarian biggot.

Hardy

Quote from: muppet on July 31, 2010, 07:00:29 PM
Quote from: Hardy on July 31, 2010, 06:57:39 PM

*Notes and learns from wiley Meathman deflecting attention away from big Joe for tomorrow.*

Jesus! How did Big Joe find himself in here? And why would attention need to be deflected from him?

Maguire01

Quote from: RedHandMen on July 31, 2010, 07:01:49 PM
Hardy what's with the our sport surely you would'nt be proclaiming Gaelic Games is for only one Community you Sectarian biggot.
Where did he say that 'our' referred to Catholics? I assumed he meant GAA people.

Anyway, keep that crap out of a football thread.