All Ireland Quarter Final Tir Eoghain V Dublin

Started by never kickt a ball, July 18, 2010, 11:43:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: Mickeys beard on July 31, 2010, 05:44:43 PM
Well done Dublin!  Ye have great support and deserve a bit of success!
They have now. (Apart from the whistler.)
There weren't so many there for the Tipp or Armagh games.

muppet

If you are talking managers Gilroy and Counihan have 3 between them.
MWWSI 2017

Puckoon

Congratulations to the Dubs. Even when Tyrone were two points up, and they took that short free and lost possession - I had a feeling this result was going to go against us. Gutted for some of them fellas that might not get to play at Croker again.

Where to now?

Cosmo Kramer

A lot of them were dressed as empty seats today...never mind I'm sure the fair weather brigade will be back for the semi.
A few Mayo GAA videos if anyone is interested - www.youtube.com/CosmoKramer100

Estimator

Quote from: Puckoon on July 31, 2010, 05:46:37 PM
Congratulations to the Dubs. Even when Tyrone were two points up, and they took that short free and lost possession - I had a feeling this result was going to go against us. Gutted for some of them fellas that might not get to play at Croker again.

Where to now?

Quinns Corner
Ulster League Champions 2009

passedit

Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on July 31, 2010, 05:47:03 PM

A lot of them were dressed as empty seats today...never mind I'm sure the fair weather brigade will be back for the semi.

And no harm either, just the shot in the arm this years championship needed. Never thought leavin casement a few weeks ago that Down would outlast Tyrone this year. Fck me what a weekend to be 3000 miles away.  >:(
Don't Panic

Jinxy

Quote from: Cosmo Kramer on July 31, 2010, 05:47:03 PM

No disrespect to the Rossies but a Dublin-Cork semi will be huge in terms of ticket demand.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

bloodybreakball

is it just me, or is the phrase 'off the boil', a purely down gaa phrase

Rossfan

5,000 to Cork and there'll be plenty for the Dublin bandwagonners.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

muppet

Quote from: Jinxy on July 31, 2010, 05:59:43 PM
A great days entertainment all told.

Indeed now if Derval can medal we'll all be happy.
MWWSI 2017

ross4life

Well Done Dublin a well deserved victory to quote Pat Spillane "Tyrone/Kerry are like two Rolls Royce car's with a lot of milage on the clock's both are in need of a service"

Will be the First time since 2002 since Tyrone & kerry didn't play in the All Ireland a welcome change i say..
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Puckoon

I didnt buy the down game, so I didnt hear any comment from Dr Spillane - but after the Dublin win he was talking about how Tyrone and Kerry losing ( Down and Dublin winning) today, was great for football, and great for the championship.

Was this is thought after the Kerry game, or was it only because Tyrone were dumped out too that he was able to put a bit of a glossy spin Kerry being beaten?

done and dusted

maybe now its time for mickey to step down, not good enough against an inexperienced dublin side!!
'