Started by tyroneman, February 15, 2010, 11:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: tyrone86 on March 05, 2010, 10:20:41 PM
Not much demand for tickets in Tyrone anyway

The same fans who criticise Kerry one's for not going to matches. Was a poor enough turnout compared to previous years at Mayo game to.

Tyrone Dreamer

Have Tyrone released a list of subs for Sunday?

omagh_gael

My aunty is a secretary for a club in Monaghan and told me they've received a good lot of tickets back from Tyrone...perhaps with all this talk of small capacity not many went bother looking thinking they would have no chance of getting one or perhaps there's a small touch of apathy surrounding the poor start to the league?

clarshack

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 05, 2010, 11:11:10 PM

My aunty is a secretary for a club in Monaghan and told me they've received a good lot of tickets back from Tyrone...perhaps with all this talk of small capacity not many went bother looking thinking they would have no chance of getting one or perhaps there's a small touch of apathy surrounding the poor start to the league?

think is isnt far from the truth...

The Subbie

Yeah got a text from our PRO last night telling me that tickets returned from Tyrone would be on sale in Cloghan from 10am - 12:30 and other usual places round the county.

Maguire01

Quote from: The Subbie on March 06, 2010, 09:14:21 AM

Yeah got a text from our PRO last night telling me that tickets returned from Tyrone would be on sale in Cloghan from 10am - 12:30 and other usual places round the county.

Tickets on sale for Monaghan v Tyrone
05 March 2010

The GAA has confirmed that a limited number of tickets for Sunday's Allianz League Football meeting of Monaghan and Tyrone in Iniskeen have been placed on general sale.

These tickets are available from ticketmaster and from McConnon's Shop Old Cross Square Monaghan Town and Loughman's Sports Glencarn Castleblaney.

There will be no tickets on sale at the ground on the day of the game.
http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=124966

We'll have the lion's share of the support by the look of it.

ONeill

Tyrone lose this and the games against Kerry, Dublin, Cork and Galway will be humdingers.

7 defeats would be some craic too.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

tyronefan

Fear ón Srath Bán

Any truth in the rumour that the CCCC are sending James Cameron along to Inniskeen to co-ordinate the filming of the game? Just to be scrupulously fair like.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Mid Mon

After all their crying, anyone here Peter Canavan on the last word on today fm yesterday what a yap, 400 tickets returned from Tyrone.

There'll still be a big away support with Tyrones 750 season ticket holders.

Archie Mitchell

Anyone got directions to the pitch and where to park?

sandwiches_in_the_boot

No harm to Inniskeen, they've made a good job of their ground and mean no disrespect (and the admission or capacity is not their doing), but aside from the stand (what's the capacity?) Paying £12 to stand around a pitch at ground level is just asking too much. Don't think that stand will take a big chunk out of 3,700, should all the tickets sell.

Coupled with the deferred coverage and unfamiliarity factor, and probably the current form, it's not surprising the tickets weren't selling as well in Tyrone.

Would be worried once again about the Tyrone fwd line. Half forward in particular looks weak on form. CC fielded well against Mayo, but i'm thinking in terms of score taking. Hopefully Mugsy will ease the pressure on Penrose and allow the FF line to start chipping them over.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Maguire01

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on March 06, 2010, 05:10:12 PM
No harm to Inniskeen, they've made a good job of their ground and mean no disrespect (and the admission or capacity is not their doing), but aside from the stand (what's the capacity?) Paying £12 to stand around a pitch at ground level is just asking too much. Don't think that stand will take a big chunk out of 3,700, should all the tickets sell.
There's some terracing on the other side as well: