Tyrone v Monaghan - Inniskeen - Sun 7th March

Started by tyroneman, February 15, 2010, 11:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Family guy

Looks to be a good set up alrite,fair play to that club,can see tyrone winning tomorrow i have to say tho

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Fantastic looking club ground, very tidy indeed. Grattans should be proud.

But its like Tyrone playing their games in Pomeroy. Is that terracing? are there actually steps. Looks like two over zealous dug outs. But obviously its unusual circumstances for Monaghan and that has to be respected.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

tyssam5

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 06, 2010, 12:41:19 PM
Any truth in the rumour that the CCCC are sending James Cameron along to Inniskeen to co-ordinate the filming of the game? Just to be scrupulously fair like.

:D :D I'll bring my 3-D glasses just in case.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on March 06, 2010, 05:10:12 PM
No harm to Inniskeen, they've made a good job of their ground and mean no disrespect (and the admission or capacity is not their doing), but aside from the stand (what's the capacity?) Paying £12 to stand around a pitch at ground level is just asking too much. Don't think that stand will take a big chunk out of 3,700, should all the tickets sell.

Coupled with the deferred coverage and unfamiliarity factor, and probably the current form, it's not surprising the tickets weren't selling as well in Tyrone.

Would be worried once again about the Tyrone fwd line. Half forward in particular looks weak on form. CC fielded well against Mayo, but i'm thinking in terms of score taking. Hopefully Mugsy will ease the pressure on Penrose and allow the FF line to start chipping them over.

Did they get the seats for Mayo's new stand by mistake  :D Fantastic looking club ground.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Main Street

Nice ground but piss poor photography.
The stony grey sky looms over Inniskeen.

usa07

Bensars

Paddy Hunter assisted by todays expert alan rodgers

cadhlancian

Schkite

Full time Monaghan 1-14 Tyrone 0-16! Hectic finish, a priceless win for Monaghan

cadhlancian

just listening to that on the radio, 3 mins of added time they said, yet he blew her up at exactly the 3 mins, 4 frees and 2 sendings off in injury time?

Aaron Boone

Aidan Cassidy looked to have a good game, a lone furrow in midfield.
Colm Cavanagh missed some goal chance when it was 12 all.
Conor Gormley badly lost the ball for the Freeman goal.

Aaron Boone

Quote from: cadhlancian on March 07, 2010, 04:08:12 PM
just listening to that on the radio, 3 mins of added time they said, yet he blew her up at exactly the 3 mins, 4 frees and 2 sendings off in injury time?

One can only agree after watching it there. There ahould have been another 1-2 min played and Tyrone deserved a draw overall. Even Mickey Harte was annoyed.

Jinxy

Quote from: hardstation on March 07, 2010, 05:25:34 PM
The size of Rory Woods' tits... :o

Ah leave him alone.
He's still carrying a bit of Christmas weight.

From Christmas 2008!
If you were any use you'd be playing.

T Fearon

On watching this game the name of Aha came to mind...The Sun always shines on tv, though Tyrone didn't. After seven years of terror I think we can say that puke football is dead, and a stake should be driven through its heart, and the creator M Harte should be incarcerated for life, lest he even think of creating another monster