Tyrone v Monaghan - Inniskeen - Sun 7th March

Started by tyroneman, February 15, 2010, 11:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

donelli

Got emailed this info from the county board:

The GAA National Infra Structure Committee inspected Pairc Grattan,
Innskeen and have decided that the Allianz Football League game
Monaghan v. Tyrone will be an all ticket affair.

They also advised that it should be played as a single game fixture.
For your information.

A limited capacity has been advised for the venue.
Everybody who enters ground needs a ticket. No ticket - No admission.
The stand seats will not be reserved. First come first served basis.
Ticket allocation will depend on orders. Prices: Adult €13. Juvenile €5.

So it looks like season ticket holders wont be guarenteed a seat for this, so if you want one badly enough, arrive early.

KIDDO 4

We have been informed this afternoon that the NFL fixture Tír Eoghain / Muineachán on Sunday 7th March will be an all-ticket event in Inniskeen.
As the number of tickets being made available to the county is extremely small, there will only be a maximum of 15 tickets on offer to each Club.
Adult tickets (for the Stand and Terraces) are priced at €13.00 or £12.00 
Juvenile tickets (for the Stand and Terraces) are priced at €5.00 or £4.50 

Season ticket holders will not be guaranteed admission to the seated stand, and admission to all areas of the ground will be on a first-come basis.

GrandMasterFlash

I wonder what the Monaghan/Tyrone ticket ratio will be? It'll be a good atmosphere anyhow..

Maguire01

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on March 02, 2010, 10:37:43 AM
I wonder what the Monaghan/Tyrone ticket ratio will be? It'll be a good atmosphere anyhow..
It could have been, but if the allowed capacity is a couple of thousand less that the actual capacity, a lot of potential atmosphere will be lost.

I see Tyrone are complaining about having to travel the whole way to Inniskeen.

donelli

Wouldnt mind that. Tyrone whinge about everything.

Aughnacloy to Clones about 40mins
Aughnacloy to Inniskeen about 55mins

15 mins extra drive. big bl0ody deal.

Tyrone Dreamer

Quote from: Maguire01 on March 02, 2010, 06:03:42 PM
It could have been, but if the allowed capacity is a couple of thousand less that the actual capacity, a lot of potential atmosphere will be lost.

Were did you see that? Haven't heard any complaints and am quite happy to go to Inniskeen. People in most counties usuallly find some complaints about venues so wouldn't be suprised. Pity about it having to be all ticket though. May not even sell out if one's can't be bothered looking for tickets. Tyrone have a fair few season ticket holders though.

Schkite

Quote from: Tyrone Dreamer on March 02, 2010, 07:39:57 PM

Were did you see that? Haven't heard any complaints and am quite happy to go to Inniskeen. People in most counties usuallly find some complaints about venues so wouldn't be suprised. Pity about it having to be all ticket though. May not even sell out if one's can't be bothered looking for tickets. Tyrone have a fair few season ticket holders though.

Tyrone's county board chairman is the one complaining:

http://www.hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=124793

The set capacity is a joke, it can hold alot more than that but they've really gone overboard with the health and safety.

Tyrone Dreamer

Just saw it on hoganstand. Suprised Tyrone are complaining, dont see how its Tyrone's business were about's in Monaghan the game is played. That would be a bit like Armagh complaining if we played them in Omagh instead off Dungannon. Maybe they would have a right to question the standard of the ground if it was poor but not the location.

tyronefan

Quote from: Schkite on March 02, 2010, 07:49:59 PM

The set capacity is a joke, it can hold alot more than that but they've really gone overboard with the health and safety.

Dominic McCaughney is not the county chairman

Schkite

Quote from: tyronefan on March 02, 2010, 07:53:17 PM
Quote from: Schkite on March 02, 2010, 07:49:59 PM

Dominic McCaughney is not the county chairman

Ah right, just quoting the article.

longrunsthefox

Kind of ironic when the Tyrone manager wants to traipse us away to Croke Park for our home fixture against the Dubs.

Club Rossa

Good point Fox,i just think that sometimes our officials would be well advised to stay quiet on matters,it's up to Monaghan to play the game wherever they want.

ziggysego

Tyrone team to play Monaghan in the NFL Division 1 on Sunday 7 March, 2.30pm at Inniskeen:

J Curran, D Carlin, J McMahon, S O'Neill, D Harte, C Gormley, R McMenamin, A Cassidy, K Hughes, C Cavanagh, B McGuigan, R Mulgrew, T McGuigan, M Penrose, O Mulligan.
Testing Accessibility

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on March 04, 2010, 08:49:21 PM
Tyrone team to play Monaghan in the NFL Division 1 on Sunday 7 March, 2.30pm at Inniskeen:

J Curran, D Carlin, J McMahon, S O'Neill, D Harte, C Gormley, R McMenamin, A Cassidy, K Hughes, C Cavanagh, B McGuigan, R Mulgrew, T McGuigan, M Penrose, O Mulligan.

Interesting... strong enough.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

cadhlancian

Probably not a great place for the likes of raymie Mulgrew to be trying to stake a claim for a place. This game will probably be a low scoring dour encounter, and to be honest doesnt really suit that type of player, but maybe thats why Harte hasnt been falling in love with him recently, perhaps this is the acid test?