Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

múinteoirmór

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 07, 2011, 06:22:44 PM
Tackle him after he touches the ball outside the 14 Yard line?

I don't think you read the entire question MR2.

MR2, was the Walsh Cup game between Dublin and K'kenny played yesterday.  If so, do you know the result?
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

múinteoirmór

Quote from: múinteoirmór on February 07, 2011, 08:03:03 PM
Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on February 07, 2011, 07:59:21 PM
múinteoirmór ah come on no witty rapport? Where's the text book A Chara, just having a bit of craic, what do think football, hurling are we not all gaels
[/quot
At what level/code do you referee? Are you a new referee (up and coming) or are you one of the more seasoned guys.

I am all for a bit of wit, craic and carry on.  However, I do take exception to those(like your goodself) who stoops to low levels of wit and innuendo!  Didn't that moderator have cause recently to clip you wings!
I am also and avid hurling fan, travelling the lenght and breadth of the country to watch hurling.  You also appear to associate me or infer that I have a soft spot for Loughgiel, not in the slightest ! Basically, I just wish that the Antrim representatives at senior level do well against O' Loughlin Gaels.
We haven't gone away ya know!!!!  And just as long as we beat the Huns (Johns) Gerrys wee team!

múinteoirmór

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on February 07, 2011, 07:59:21 PM
múinteoirmór ah come on no witty rapport? Where's the text book A Chara, just having a bit of crac, what do think football, hurling are we not all gaels

Also, to answer your question.  It would a legitimate score as the kepper could would have done nothing wrong at all.  He would be quite entitled to play the ball to himself and the hoof it up the field again . And that my friend is an answer without consulting any rule book!  But as I said, bear in mind it is football.  Do you want some help navigating your way to the Antrim Football forum.  HEY EVERYBODY, MIBAG is lost, he's on the wrong forum!!!!!!   ;) ;D

Breaking news!  That boyo who was on here a few days back stating that LW (Winker) was off the Loughgiel team, not playing and not likely to play on the 19th Feb, was rumour mongering!!!!!!  I heard from good authority last night that the lad is flying and rearing to go!

Sleeping giant

like i told you my rossa friend, didn't make wexford game, which we were beat by 6 points, conceded a goal late on but played rather well, 2nd game was called of, waston had drove down for it tho, playing amazing at training, all the hard work done now, just have to see what goes down on the 19th
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

NAG1

Think the Leinster final delay is going to work against LG this time. It has given the Gaels an extra game at the level of championship regardless how it looked on TV it would have been intense and competitive and this will have brought them on. Very little chance of them being caught on the hop now.

múinteoirmór

Anyone know how the game between Loughgiel and Down went last night?

maxpower

Agree with NAG1, little chance of O'Loughlin Gaels not being up to full championship speed and i was actually impressed with them on TV, fiercely competitive and a few players i didn't know anything about look like proper hurlers.
What happens next????

NAG1

Also have to question LG's choices of oppostion for the warm up games, what are they doing playing Down ten days out from their game, what is to be learned or gained from that?

the colonel

I see from Hoganstand that O'LG's full back is likely to be out. How would that effect things?
the difference between success and failure is energy

Two Hands FFS

Antrim team for this Sunday on County Website. Shane McN on the sub bench is a strange one unless injured.

the colonel

1. Sean Hawes ???
2. Neil McAuley
3. Cormac Donnelly
4. Aaron Graffin
5. Kevin McKeague
6. Michael Herron
7. Ciaran Herron
8. Karl McKeegan
9. Karl Stewart
10. Neil McManus
11. Michael Armstrong
12. Simon McCrory
13. Darren Hamill
14. Conor Carson
15. PJ O Connell

16. Liam Kearns
17. Shane McNaughton
18. James McCouaig
19. Matthew Donnelly
20. Barry McFall
21. Colm McFall
22. Thomas McCann
23. Christopher McGuinness
24. Conor McKinley

Sean Hawes makes his debut in goals, a member of the Clare based Creatlach club, he is a student at UUJ who has been included in the squad.
the difference between success and failure is energy

múinteoirmór

Quote from: NAG1 on February 09, 2011, 11:25:09 AM
Also have to question LG's choices of oppostion for the warm up games, what are they doing playing Down ten days out from their game, what is to be learned or gained from that?

But, did they win!  That is the question?

múinteoirmór

Quote from: the colonel on February 09, 2011, 12:22:08 PM
1. Sean Hawes ???
2. Neil McAuley
3. Cormac Donnelly
4. Aaron Graffin
5. Kevin McKeague
6. Michael Herron
7. Ciaran Herron
8. Karl McKeegan
9. Karl Stewart
10. Neil McManus
11. Michael Armstrong
12. Simon McCrory
13. Darren Hamill
14. Conor Carson
15. PJ O Connell

16. Liam Kearns
17. Shane McNaughton
18. James McCouaig
19. Matthew Donnelly
20. Barry McFall
21. Colm McFall
22. Thomas McCann
23. Christopher McGuinness
24. Conor McKinley

Sean Hawes makes his debut in goals, a member of the Clare based Creatlach club, he is a student at UUJ who has been included in the squad.

Is Keiran McGourty no longer on the squad?  Glad to see the McFalls on the bench.  I think Dinny sees that the 'Johns' 'Div 1' players are not up to the mark, although S McCrory certainly does warrant his place.  I am sure to get a reaction from Groundlie here me thinks!  Truth be told though, Dinny does not like the 'Johns' either.

johnneycool

Quote from: groundlie on February 09, 2011, 01:21:41 PM
Your on the wind up again I see. I couldn't care less about the county team! 'Johns' through and through!

Are the Johnnies fielding a reserve team this year groundie?

múinteoirmór

Quote from: groundlie on February 09, 2011, 01:21:41 PM
Your on the wind up again I see. I couldn't care less about the county team! 'Johns' through and through!

No, just being honest and frank!  Sure the John's know we Rossa people dont get on with or like them for that matter.  Being honest and frank are values I cherish but it would appear that you don't.  Apologies for that.  So, you don't give a hoot about the county team, yet you wish to come on here, give your opinion(s) comments  and criticise! Strange indeed!  :-\