Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rua Abu

Christ lads, maybe I shouldn't have declared I was a Ref!!!! NAG1,The skull1 all I can say is if this is an example of Antrim in general then good luck to you, no wonder you r where you r. That old persecution complex, same as ourselves i might add however we do generate success. Skull1 you sound like a child in a classroom, or maybe a Maths teacher. Just caught the slanging match that was going on, and gave an opinion, suppose your reply would be stick your opinion!

NAG1

Nothing to do with you being a ref, its the attitude you came to this part of the board with. The same attitude that permeates all of the hurling world in the South, the 'keep it going up there lads' attitude.

I would check out some of the postings by your fellow rebels on other threads re: refs before you claim to be whiter than white.

pdiddy

Easy on fellas.  The lad made a comment which incorrectly generalised all the posters to this forus.  Don't think it deserves the responses he's getting though!! :-[
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

theskull1

Quote from: theskull1 on September 21, 2010, 01:28:54 PM
Quote from: Rua Abu on September 21, 2010, 12:29:46 PM
Watching this site for a while, Jesus lads you fairly give it to the referee's, god help that lad who's doing the county final.

Who is "you" Rua Abu?  :o

Do me a favour and name the posters who "fairly give it to the referees" and then name those that don't. Do a tally and tell me if that sweeping statement of yours is fair?

Quote from: pdiddy on September 21, 2010, 03:29:03 PM
Easy on fellas.  The lad made a comment which incorrectly generalised all the posters to this forus.  Don't think it deserves the responses he's getting though!! :-[

I've nothing to be easy on about diddy. I asked the man to reflect upon his sweeping statement and asked was it fair to make the generalisation that "we" (the majority of posters on this board) got stuck into refs in this thread. He was wrong to say so and should have acknowledged that in his previous response. Quite unbelieveable that he didn't and instead completely ignored what I had politiely asked him to do. Yes Rua, stick your opinions if you're not going to ground them in fact. Are you prepared to back them up with the facts or are you just going to keep sniping

I really want to know wtf this means in the context of what we're talking about "The skull1 all I can say is if this is an example of Antrim in general then good luck to you, no wonder you r where you r"
???

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

Quote from: NAG1 on September 21, 2010, 02:39:27 PM
Nothing to do with you being a ref, its the attitude you came to this part of the board with. The same attitude that permeates all of the hurling world in the South, the 'keep it going up there lads' attitude.

I would check out some of the postings by your fellow rebels on other threads re: refs before you claim to be whiter than white.

The chances of this person being from cork are slim to none.

NAG1

ITG

Take him at his word!  ;)

imtommygunn

Ha, sorry NAG - far too suspicious...When are the refs in cork going on strike then rua?

Anyway...

What's the deal with Watson - he playing sunday or not?

Is Graffin back from the states? He be playing?

maxpower

Graffin hurled in the semi
What happens next????

Milltown Row2

There are about four newbies, they havent changed their style and we shouldn't react to the sh1te.

Sundays game should be good, i believe that the two teams are very well matched, good forwards against good defenders.

So it will be down to the managers who will be able to get that extra bit from their players. Will be hard to call but i'm going for a draw ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Is there any betting for this match ? I saw something on PP a few weeks ago but it isn't there now.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

seems its all gone!! starnge though i heard today you'll get evens on Cushendall and 4/7 on Loughgiel
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 21, 2010, 08:59:18 PM
seems its all gone!! starnge though i heard today you'll get evens on Cushendall and 4/7 on Loughgiel

I would takeyour hand off for evens for Cushendall. Do you fancy holding the bets Milltown?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

thats what i'm hearing, Toals maybe taking it, will find out

Sleeping giant

am new to this site but doesn't mean i come in and stir shit!!  no matter what shape the langer thinks were in, we dont go on strike and blame management,  yep, should be a battel of the forwards come sunday.   shamrocks by 4? ;)
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

NAG1

Watson to definitely play, no matter what is said between now and the final.

Comes down again to how well Cushendall play at the back, a low scoring game Cushendall will come out on top a free scoring game will see Loughgiel take it.

I just wonder how the extra couple of weeks have suited Cushendall getting Graffin back in the camp and getting a few of the injuries cleared up, no dout they will have the mental edge, but this one is very much on the day.