Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queenie

Quote from: NAG1 on September 15, 2009, 02:42:37 PM
Interesting stuff, I would say it has the potential to be a really good game. If both team can go for it and really cut lose. Dont think either team would be worried about the other on their day.

Any more chat on potential candidates for the Antrim job?

I have just heard that one of my own clubmen is going to put his name in the hat for the Hurling Managers position, i.e. M. Johnston.  So what we have is a St. John's man bidding for the hurling supremos job and our own JM bidding for County Chairman.  That is sure to feck the north antrim men up for sure.  The sooner the south antrim people get their foot in the door again the better.
Are you a missionary or a mercenary?  Remember, tallk is cheap!

Minder

Is Johnson not currently serving a bumper suspension?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Queenie

Aaahhhh feck, I see that bollocks Garret Duffy is doing our game on Saturday against Ballygalget, FFS!  What are the county trying to do, reduce us to abou six eligible hurling players.  He is bound to send another three off at least.

Queenie

Quote from: Minder on September 15, 2009, 06:17:50 PM
Is Johnson not currently serving a bumper suspension?

It's amazing what you can do when you have the potential new county chairman on your side.  Them north antrim boys are fecked now!  I hope you guys will exercise your vote well at the county convention?

Enough is enough, now time for radical and professional change.

BallBuster

Who is this Miltown Row bloke.  Is it that p***k Kevin (Fainna Fail) McGourty?  He is a complete and utter waster, just like the yonger fella CJ.  None of those St. Galls (McGourtys) should be allowed air time anywhere after there disruptive behaviour.   The Keiran fella is the only one worth talking about. A good servant to his club and county.

BallBuster

Quote from: theskull1 on September 15, 2009, 09:33:40 AM
Has the potential to be a great final. Two teams who have pedigree and will not give up easily. Performances up til now will not come into play come Sunday week. We're good enough to win it as are Cushendall who have the recent statistics on their side, but it's 50/50 at this stage and like any other tight game it will be those little moments of magic which will swing it.

A great final, a great final I hear you say.  I hope your talking in Antrim terms.  I was at Croke last week and that was a 'great final'. 

Wipe that, it was a truly magnificent final.

The man in the middle

Quote from: theskull1 on September 15, 2009, 04:57:23 PM
Bet the first question will be about the "terrible one"  :)

Good to see that referees can see that there are positive contributions/suggestions being made here most of the time. Like everywhere, you'll get the odd mouth on here but 80% of posters are sound enough to have an adult discussion with.

Skull, as i said some of us Refs do look at the site, to be truthful to see the feedback on games. We would,nt be human if we did,nt. Its hard to take some of the Pi** heads and personal attacks at times. Some us work very hard at our game and the rule applications, and try to improve, although when you face the abuse this can be impossible at times. We are sharing this so hopefully it will give a broad spectrum of feedback. Its time that we had some sort of genuine voice, we won,t be drawn into a piss take or will not engage in the old TYRE KICKING mentality. See how it goes, and hopefully it will be helpful to us all.

the colonel

Who's JM running for county chair? is the doc at the end of his sentence?
the difference between success and failure is energy

Queenie

Quote from: the colonel on September 15, 2009, 07:28:09 PM

Whos JM I hear you say?  Shame on you! ::)

Queenie

Quote from: The man in the middle on September 15, 2009, 07:22:26 PM

Good to see that referees can see that there are positive contributions/suggestions being made here most of the time. Like everywhere, you'll get the odd mouth on here but 80% of posters are sound enough to have an adult discussion with.

Skull, as i said some of us Refs do look at the site, to be truthful to see the feedback on games. We would,nt be human if we did,nt. Its hard to take some of the Pi** heads and personal attacks at times. Some us work very hard at our game and the rule applications, and try to improve, although when you face the abuse this can be impossible at times. We are sharing this so hopefully it will give a broad spectrum of feedback. Its time that we had some sort of genuine voice, we won,t be drawn into a piss take or will not engage in the old TYRE KICKING mentality. See how it goes, and hopefully it will be helpful to us all.

Ah feck no!  The 'Terrible One' has got an account on GAA Board.  Now wait to you listen to this load of balls.  By the way, watch your kit bag, socks, boots, shorts, pencils, whistles, RED and Yellows.   Who let that bollocks on?

The man in the middle

Quote from: Queenie on September 15, 2009, 07:36:42 PM
Quote from: The man in the middle on September 15, 2009, 07:22:26 PM

Ah feck no!  The 'Terrible One' has got an account on GAA Board.  Now wait to you listen to this load of balls.  By the way, watch your kit bag, socks, boots, shorts, pencils, whistles, RED and Yellows.   Who let that bollocks on?

What exactly have against TR? Why do you persistently attack referees, some of your postings are fairly accurate on the county, however you seem to want to have a pop at all costs? I don,t believe your a St Johns man, however thats irrelevant.

the colonel

Quote from: Queenie on September 15, 2009, 07:33:32 PM

just answer the fecking question
the difference between success and failure is energy

theskull1

Do tell us Queenie how the "NA boys" have screwed the game of hurling (in south antrim in particular I assume) ?? ???  A bit of detail please just so we all can understand where you're coming from.

This should be good
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

The man in the middle

Quote from: the colonel on September 15, 2009, 08:17:55 PM
Quote from: Queenie on September 15, 2009, 07:33:32 PM

just answer the fecking question

I think he means Jim Murray (St Johns) am right queenie!

milltown row

the Doctor is getting married this year maybe he's looking to have a break for a while.

should all his ideas bear fruit then he's done a great job. if the new purposed site at Antrim gets off the ground then we will be heading towards what all the other counties have in preparing future county teams