Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: wino on August 22, 2009, 12:28:34 AM
NAG1  -  I've finally figured out who you are, and heres me thinking that you really didn't enjoy these types of discussion boards.  But by some of your comments, by how strongly you defend certain people, by your sarcasm, by your anti Loughgiel nonsense, its plain to see you are "the Fat Controller".  Wise up - people in your position should be seen to be neutral, yes support Cushendall, but not by using your position to only benefit Cushendall - you should represent all clubs in NA.

Well said Wino,we Loughgeil people need to stick together.  Plenty of sarcasim beeing dished out here ok.  Certain individuals sound like moderators/administrators on the County Website.  Once they are backed into a corner, they show their true colours.
Doc John, surely Hamill will not be that cheap!

wideball - ffs ref

Farewell Sambo, farewell Woody!  I wonder has McSparran spoken to Justin yet?  We can only live in hope.

wideball - ffs ref

All Ireland Under 21 Hurling Semi-final: Kilkenny 2.21 Antrim 2.07 -  >:( Bollocks!

JamesH

paranoia seems to be rife in Loughgiel Wino, i have looked back to see what gives you the impression that Nag is indeed my fellow club mate, and you must have been on the lunatic soup. This kind of post should really be sent into the good Doc to give him a laugh.
Anyway the  only club that thinks the FC is not a good chairman are you clowns and that's perhaps because he's the cheek not to be steamrollered by the Muppet's that run your club who will by the way will lead you into your 21st volunteerless season. The mans fair helped NA especially in coaching along with Seamus Elliott they are a well run unit.
Our lads are missing five from the team that started against Loughgiel in last years final for next weeks semi final (Beginning to hear excuses from OTM about all the players they are missing) getting my revenge in first. No seriously i feel we will have 7/8 points to many as the lads have trained hard this week

imtommygunn

milltown row

is the dunloy game in loughgiel this sat night?

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on August 23, 2009, 10:39:16 PM
is the dunloy game in loughgiel this sat night?

Yes the Dunloy v Glenariffe game is on Saturday in Loughgiel
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

sorry minder, i've a glass of wine in one hand. dunloy was easier to type. we are on before it, shane o'neills

Minder

Quote from: milltown row on August 23, 2009, 10:48:05 PM
sorry minder, i've a glass of wine in one hand. dunloy was easier to type. we are on before it, shane o'neills

I have a fair idea what you have in your other hand........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

never had the privilege, old English and two cans of beer was my teenage drinks

Tony Baloney

Quote from: milltown row on August 23, 2009, 10:55:14 PM
never had the privilege, old English and two cans of beer was my teenage drinks
It's been downhill ever since. Seek help immediately.

milltown row

i have, last night i didn't touch a drop. going for 6 dry nights, if we beat shane O'Neills i'm playing in the final

NAG1

Sorry to disappoint lads but think your way off the mark there and if you care to check my post history before spouting such balls then you would know.
But then again that would take a bit of common sense which is sadly lacking in your area of the world!

Anyway,

Predictions for the games at the weekend?

wino

Quote from: NAG1 on August 24, 2009, 08:37:52 AM
Sorry to disappoint lads but think your way off the mark there and if you care to check my post history before spouting such balls then you would know.
But then again that would take a bit of common sense which is sadly lacking in your area of the world!

Anyway,

Predictions for the games at the weekend?
Fair enough - I dont think he would be out of his bed at 8.37am.
Funny enough I'm surprised any of you are out of your bed at that time.
Maybe the kids are up watching the muppets!

the colonel

from county website

Terrence Mc Naughton and Dominic Mc Kinley, having completed their 3 year term as joint managers, have today tendered their resignations. Coiste Chontae Aontroma would like to place on record our appreciation of the efforts of both men in the cause of Antrim Hurling, not only over the last 3 years but over the last 25 years, and wish them both well in the future. We would hope that both men will remain active within Antrim Hurling given the wealth of experience they have to offer.

the difference between success and failure is energy