Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the colonel

Wideball you are a pure wind up merchant. But its getting a bit boring. A major success in the 80's, but its gone now. 20 years since your last championship and by the sound of your craic I doubt you were even born then
the difference between success and failure is energy

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: NAG1 on August 21, 2009, 01:41:50 PM
I bet the boys on the current team who werent born in 82 would swap that day for a day in the sun now, but keep looking back to that glorious dayand the rest of us will keep moving on!

Yeah, and you keeping moving/looking forward to your shitty , dark, gloomy, rainy days in late September/October in Antrim/Ulster.  Envy really is a terrible thing!
Doc John, surely Hamill will not be that cheap!

NAG1

Cant wait to the schools start back to we get rid of this kind of crap.

If you have got an opinion on something related to Antrim hurling state it, other wise take your character assassinations and childish bullsh*t back to the HS

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: the colonel on August 21, 2009, 01:45:24 PM
Wideball you are a pure wind up merchant. But its getting a bit boring. A major success in the 80's, but its gone now. 20 years since your last championship and by the sound of your craic I doubt you were even born then

"Of course I was born then, a day I remember well!
the Reds were languishing in Glory
and the rest were languishing in hell.

Sure the Seomrog's performed that day with great grace and guile
Dunloy, Ruari Ogs and the Castle, sure they will have to wait another while

One thing's for sure, we succeeded
Whilst the others have faltered and failed
Sure Dunloy had four stabs at it
And repeatedly got derailed

Like the Shinners, Toicfaidh Ar Lá and all that

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: NAG1 on August 21, 2009, 01:51:09 PM

Cant wait to the schools start back to we get rid of this kind of crap.

If you have got an opinion on something related to Antrim hurling state it, other wise take your character assassinations and childish bullsh*t back to the HS

back to the HS?

wideball - ffs ref

FFS boys chill out, sure it's only a bit of crack!

You are all beginning to sound like the administrators from that other s(h)ite.

maxpower

mad as a box of frogs with the lid on!

Any dates or times for the semi finals, hectic time for some of our lads with SHC QF on thurs, u21 AI SF on Sat, SFC QF on Mon and SHC SF on Sat/Sun. 4 big games within 10 days,

What happens next????

NAG1

I cant see it being casement the logical thing and that which would draw the biggest crowd would be to take it to Ballycastle. Double header, 5.00pm and 6.30pm to allow for the light.

the colonel

According to our website

Senior Hurling Championship - Sunday 30 August
Ruairi Og v Loughgiel @ 6.00pm in Dunloy
the difference between success and failure is energy

milltown row

lads a Dublin,Belfast, Glenavy (now) referee is not biased!!!

answer me this, what does a referee get out of giving one team more frees/decisions than another?

when refereeing i could not give two Shites who wins, normally i don't like either team. so i couldn't give a stuff. same goes for all referees.

the amended fixtures seemed to be changed, we were originally fixed for the 4th of sept, now we are playing the Sat 29th of Aug in Lougheil. suits us as we had a few a away for the 4th ;D

imtommygunn

We have had various incarnations of people who, when it boiled down to it, had one common theme and that was referee bashing - and quite personal stuff too - so it would be no surprise if it were one or the same person again.

At the end of the day they do their best and deserve credit because they're part of the foundation of our association. They make mistakes but sure who doesn't...

I was hoping for double header in Ballycastle but perhaps not to be.

Loughgiel v Cushendall one weekend and St Galls Cargin the following weekend would be two good weekends of club action. Would also be good to see these big games in thr country too.

NAG1

Be a good lift for the Dunloy club after a tough week for them to be given both games be good to see Cargin and St Galls up the country.

milltown row

Cant see the game (should Cargin Galls win there games this weekend) being anywhere else than Casement. Christ they have spent enough money on lately. they'll hardly let it go up north!!! 

i here the other semi final (hurling) will be at Casement, can Loughgiel beat Cushendall on a sunday night in Casement?

all starting to hot up now. could Glenariff spring a suprise and beat Dunloy? i heard the Dunloy lads were getting hooked, blocked and were running down blind alley's. things you would never see in the past.

wino

NAG1  -  I've finally figured out who you are, and heres me thinking that you really didn't enjoy these types of discussion boards.  But by some of your comments, by how strongly you defend certain people, by your sarcasm, by your anti Loughgiel nonsense, its plain to see you are "the Fat Controller".  Wise up - people in your position should be seen to be neutral, yes support Cushendall, but not by using your position to only benefit Cushendall - you should represent all clubs in NA.

Nemo

Quote from: wino on August 22, 2009, 12:28:34 AM
NAG1  -  I've finally figured out who you are, and heres me thinking that you really didn't enjoy these types of discussion boards.  But by some of your comments, by how strongly you defend certain people, by your sarcasm, by your anti Loughgiel nonsense, its plain to see you are "the Fat Controller".  Wise up - people in your position should be seen to be neutral, yes support Cushendall, but not by using your position to only benefit Cushendall - you should represent all clubs in NA.

think you must have been on the auld vino last night mate,  just looked back to check your theory out and my guess is your detective skills are way off the mark.

also, if you narrowed it down by using the anti loughgiel nonsense, it would then leave every club but loughgiel - even including my little football  >:( club