Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

north aontroim gael

Quote from: wideball - ffs ref on August 21, 2009, 12:28:51 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 21, 2009, 12:18:24 PM
I heard talk of a double header in Casement for the semis, a bit daft with four north Antrim teams playing. Could be bollocks of course.

The old travel sickness, generally wears off within an hour from Dunloy!

What is that even meant to mean?  You talk some serious tripe.

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: NAG1 on August 21, 2009, 12:26:39 PM
wideball

we are getting a bit tired of this personal vendetta your waging. Either spit out what you have to say and take the consequences or change the record.

Jesus, your sounding like and Administrator on the county web site, r u a mcsparran or a quinn maybe?
Doc John, surely Hamill will not be that cheap!

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: north aontroim gael on August 21, 2009, 12:30:55 PM
Quote from: wideball - ffs ref on August 21, 2009, 12:28:51 PM
Quote from: Minder on August 21, 2009, 12:18:24 PM
I heard talk of a double header in Casement for the semis, a bit daft with four north Antrim teams playing. Could be bollocks of course.

The old travel sickness, generally wears off within an hour from Dunloy!

What is that even meant to mean?  You talk some serious tripe.

We Loughgeil people have no problem traveling to the big smoke, any place, anytime, anywhere!

theskull1

Owen Elliott IMO is one of the most up front, by the book people in the GAA who does tireless work in many roles within NA and Antrim and indeed beyond. Who would agree with that?

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

I would second that.

Wideball you have no problem going up the road its actually doing something when you get there that has proved to be the problem.

I am just a hurling fan who doesnt like people smeering a guy who is doing a lot of work for the county and our clubs by refereeing for an incident that is not clear to anyone.

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: NAG1 on August 21, 2009, 12:38:13 PM
I would second that.

Wideball you have no problem going up the road its actually doing something when you get there that has proved to be the problem.

I am just a hurling fan who doesnt like people smeering a guy who is doing a lot of work for the county and our clubs by refereeing for an incident that is not clear to anyone.

NAG, fair play to ya, ur entiled to your opinion.  I have heard different scenarios relating to the Feis Cup incident and as I understand it, he has not yet been vindicated.

I think your comment about what we do when we get to the big smoke is uncalled for.  Sure, are'nt we doing our bit for hurling in N antrim everybit as much as Dunloy, Cushendall, BCastle.  It seems Dunloy have had the same problem as us when they go to Croke Park. At least we have an All Ireland Crown!

north aontroim gael

Quote from: wideball - ffs ref on August 21, 2009, 12:46:50 PM
I would second that.

NAG, fair play to ya, ur entiled to your opinion.  I have heard different scenarios relating to the Feis Cup incident and as I understand it, he has not yet been vindicated.

I think your comment about what we do when we get to the big smoke is uncalled for.  Sure, are'nt we doing our bit for hurling in N antrim everybit as much as Dunloy, Cushendall, BCastle.  It seems Dunloy have had the same problem as us when they go to Croke Park. At least we have an All Ireland Crown!

I see you have the mental age of about 7 wideball.

NAG1

Wow that will not help the relations up there.

My point was in response to this arrogance that surrounds your club which you highlighted there now in your anytime anywhere comment and you have yet to comprehend why the rest of the county are happy enough to see you beaten every year.

Should you not be asking the question after 6-7 years of trying why you are not getting the sympathy vote?

If you have heard different scenarios about the feis cup then I would advise you to keep your own counsel until the truth comes out.

theskull1

Quote from: north aontroim gael on August 21, 2009, 12:51:59 PM

How dare you - my young lad is 7  >:(
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

north aontroim gael

If it is to be a double header then surely Ballycastle would be the most appropriate venue.  I assume the games are for next weekend as indicated on the county website?

Seen Joey Scullion at the Dunloy game on crutches.  Another injury for Loughgiel?

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: north aontroim gael on August 21, 2009, 12:51:59 PM
Quote from: wideball - ffs ref on August 21, 2009, 12:46:50 PM
I would second that.

The Trusth hurts, does'nt it?  We are a lot bigger than that.

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: north aontroim gael on August 21, 2009, 12:59:55 PM
If it is to be a double header then surely Ballycastle would be the most appropriate venue.  I assume the games are for next weekend as indicated on the county website?

Seen Joey Scullion at the Dunloy game on crutches.  Another injury for Loughgiel?

You are being very parochrial dont you think?  Afraid of taking a nose bleed having to travle beyond  Ballymena!

wideball - ffs ref

Quote from: NAG1 on August 21, 2009, 12:54:18 PM
Wow that will not help the relations up there.

My point was in response to this arrogance that surrounds your club which you highlighted there now in your anytime anywhere comment and you have yet to comprehend why the rest of the county are happy enough to see you beaten every year.

Should you not be asking the question after 6-7 years of trying why you are not getting the sympathy vote?

If you have heard different scenarios about the feis cup then I would advise you to keep your own counsel until the truth comes out.

Do you really think we are looking for or need your sympathy, catch yourself on, we are made of sterner stuff than that.

wideball - ffs ref

It was in the year of '82 and the colour it was Red
Loughgeil boys were heading for Dublin, the Dunloy boys were still in there bed!

NAG1

I bet the boys on the current team who werent born in 82 would swap that day for a day in the sun now, but keep looking back to that glorious dayand the rest of us will keep moving on!