Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

??? ??? sorry?...me thinks you have got the wrong end of the stick G2 and missed my point completely, which was about the fact that all of a sudden the retired dall players have came out to give it another go.

You and many seem to forget that I suggested divisional teams before everyone else  :).
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NAG1

Ballycastle to win after a sticky first half, can see them winning handy enough at the finish.

Loughgiel to beat st johns as half their team is away on a stag party apparently.

Cushendall to beat the SA select handy enough ( such a wasted opportunity for SA )

Glenariffe to win but not by a massive margin against the SW select

johnneycool

Quote from: theskull1 on August 05, 2009, 10:36:23 PM
??? ??? sorry?...me thinks you have got the wrong end of the stick G2 and missed my point completely, which was about the fact that all of a sudden the retired dall players have came out to give it another go.

Don't think big jackie is back as he was umpiring during the reserve game on sunday and didn't strip out for their seniors after it unless he was hiding in the dugout but its hard for a man that size to hide anywhere.

Monty did make an appearance late on but I wonder if JamesH can tell me who the heavy set lad who started fullforward was? Can't say I know him.

NAG1

Red Micro Helmet? Brick?

theskull1

Several different ones from the dall who should know (better) were reporting earlier in the season that these boys had hung up the boots with the only exception being monty who it was mentioned would see what he was like come summertime. Thats why I made my initial comments back at the start of may.

NAG1

Skull I would say there is very little chance of any of them having pulled the pin to be honest. Are the reports correct I heard about them having a certain someone up to speak to the squad in the last couple of weeks?

theskull1

Of course there was no chance NAG. My origional comment was indeed laughing at those who would think that people could be convinced that they had. No odds

johnneycool

Quote from: NAG1 on August 06, 2009, 03:07:51 PM
Red Micro Helmet? Brick?

red helmet for sure.

Has he a real name?

theskull1

McCarthy for starters

Micheal is it?

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: NAG1 on August 06, 2009, 03:22:06 PM
Skull I would say there is very little chance of any of them having pulled the pin to be honest. Are the reports correct I heard about them having a certain someone up to speak to the squad in the last couple of weeks?
A Tyrone footballer manager?

NAG1

Two Hands FFS

aye but NAG he was up as part of the cushendall festival to talk to an audience.anybody could have went to it-including aload of bodies looking tips

NAG1

I wasnt saying anything bad I was merely asking the question Two Hands.

the colonel

player in full forward was sean birt, a minor last year, hurled very well for CPC when they won the All Ireland College's B earlier this year,

michael 'brick' mccarthy was corner forward

Jackie is done, honestly, Elliott also hasnt been out and won't be, Brian D out for the season, and Declan McK not yet back in training, as he cant train yet.

Thats all folks
the difference between success and failure is energy

slow corner back

Jackie was a 10 min impact sub so no real loss, Elliot will be missed, the other two should  be capable of being replaced. Cushendall stil in the box seat this year.