Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

youngfella

tight finish, nails down to the bone! Please post the final score.
Pull hard and early

Two Hands FFS

Two Hands FFS

Two Hands FFS

youngfella

lucky there then, who had the stones to take the point ?
Pull hard and early

clootfromthe21

Quote from: Two Hands FFS on March 08, 2009, 04:01:29 PM
15 all.free with last poc of game

Christ that is disappointing.

Same old story - one step forward, one step back.

Minder

So i take it was a draw then?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

PlayWithTheWind

Quote from: clootfromthe21 on March 07, 2009, 04:21:25 PM
All in all, I have to say I was a little disappointed at UUJ's performance. All the Antrim players came through unscathed, except, perhaps, Shorty. Will they go on the beer or will they head back up the road - that is the question??

On the drink. All the UUJ boys in the Bot, with Graffin and McManus in fine form.

Quote from: Minder on March 08, 2009, 04:22:36 PM
So i take it was a draw then?

Yes. Draw
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

youngfella

Id stay the whole team should go on the beer as a "team bonding" exercise. Wouldnt do them any harm this time of year.

Im pleased with todays result, it means we wont get ahead of ourselves and that S&W will have something they can work on and use to moviatation the lads. Its what davy fitz did when coaching the LIT team.

Hope the poly cubs have a good night on the beer.
Pull hard and early

Two Hands FFS

Antrim were shocking.stupid free at the end to give westmeath the draw.only getting feeling back in hands now.it was baltic

JamesH

What a load of crap. Don't know were to start, so I'll not bother, there goes promotion. Did i mention i thought Cushendall were a better team than Antrim?

youngfella

Quote from: JamesH on March 08, 2009, 04:38:44 PM
What a load of crap. Don't know were to start, so I'll not bother, there goes promotion. Did i mention i thought Cushendall were a better team than Antrim?
Thats a first!!
Has mummy not got around to telling you when your thoughts should be kept inside your head and not posted on a forum.

Today we stood still in terms of progress, next game we need to perform.
Pull hard and early

Minder

Quote from: JamesH on March 08, 2009, 04:38:44 PM
You did but most people outside Cushendall would think you are talking bollocks.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

milltown row

terrible conditions for both teams I'd say but no excuse to lose oops sorry draw against Westmeath.

the college lads (if true) could have went on the lash tonight FFS not as if they were getting up for work in the morning. but sure a night on the tiles is far better craic than getting promotion and playing the likes of Galway and Kilkenny and the rest