Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dark Knight

Well said MR i hope you had a fantastic break with "All" of your kids

The Dark Knight

Quote from: groundlie on February 14, 2009, 11:40:36 AM
Quote from: wbgaa1885 on February 13, 2009, 07:57:21 PM
Quote from: the colonel on February 13, 2009, 12:37:10 PM
good appointments for the minor jobs in kevin mcnaughton and andrew mccallin. seems like waiting a while brought out a good pairing.

Is that the Naomh Eoin - Andy McCallion, the poison dwarf?  Anybody but a St. John's man, sure the rest of the minors in the county won't get a look in.  Thay are like that ya know!

Jealously is a terrible thing, Andy McCallion is an antrim legend. Had more talent in his little finger than any of you on this board put together. And as for your attack on St Johns, if you looked at the irish news today you'll find 5 great st johns men made the best players who ever served their county! These REAL antrim men  where,

Wee Andy

Joe McCallion

Gerry McCrory

Gerry McCann

Mickey Darragh

Up the Johnnies

Groundlie i think WBGAA1885 is talking about Hurling? Bit too quick of the mark, calm down you will make yourself look and sound like an idiot if your not careful, and i am sure your not!

NAG

I think we will just have to ignore another eejit that has inflicted himself on us!

Any reports from the match at the weekend?

Minder

Quote from: NAG on February 16, 2009, 09:04:28 AM
I think we will just have to ignore another eejit that has inflicted himself on us!

Any reports from the match at the weekend?

I just heard that Down had a man sent off in the first half and Antrim made heavy work of it for long periods.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

maxpower

No one at it? we're not hurling men at all on this board,
What happens next????

Minder

Quote from: maxpower on February 16, 2009, 10:01:19 AM

Its too cold at the minute, if the Antrim board could stream live uninterrrupted coverage into our living rooms that would be nice.........

milltown row

Quote from: maxpower on February 16, 2009, 10:01:19 AM

club training at the minute cant get to the game. arranged for training to be early next week so that i can attend Cushendall's match. anyone heading down for that?

NAG

Id say there will be twice as many if not more people heading to the cushendall match than attended the game against Down. I for one will be there.

Things are still very quiet from the Glens, I would expect cushendall to give this one a serious crack, if I were in there position tough game and all that it surely will be, I would be very disappointed if I wasnt looking forward to paddys day in croke come 5pm on sunday!

Hoof Hearted

as an outsider looking in, surely this represents the dall's best ever chance of reaching the final ? Hope they do. Good luck to them.
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Minder

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on February 16, 2009, 01:14:47 PM
as an outsider looking in, surely this represents the dall's best ever chance of reaching the final ? Hope they do. Good luck to them.

I think the Loughrea match two years ago was their best chance. Loughrea were pretty poor.

milltown row

yes Loughrea was a better chance but only with the team they have now Minder, that team had some problems then. but as others have pointed out if Cushendall had been meeting a team for Tipp or Cork then we would not give them a chance.

so anyone at the Antrim match? i forgot all about the Clare game on the sat night also ???  though i was in the pub at the time

Minder

Quote from: Shrek on February 16, 2009, 03:13:02 PM
Quote from: Minder on February 16, 2009, 02:31:51 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on February 16, 2009, 01:14:47 PM

I think the Loughrea match two years ago was their best chance. Loughrea were pretty poor.

was that the same Loughrea team who beat Portumna  ???

"Beat" them being the operative term........They were one of the weakest teams to come out of Galway in the last few years.

The Dark Knight

Minder still waiting on your reply? Who in your opinion craves the limelight? MR into management i hear as well as being one of us, busy year ahead to say the least, your fellow clubman seems to be getting some high profile games recently, and S***** has now joined Rossa? Whats the story there? Free Pints maybe!

NAG

Dark Knight

If he has joined Rossa then a bad move for them. He is a terrible ref and I dont honestly like criticising them on here but when some one who has no hurling knowledge or ability to even judge what a foul is then I have to say something. I also take issue with the County pushing some one like that forward when it is obvious that they are not up to the task.

The Dark Knight

NAG i must apologise, S***** has not been pushed forward, i was also referring to Garrett who seems to be progressing very well, and good luck to him as he,s a sound bloke of the pitch. I can,t speak for the other lad though, or maybe you where referring to Garrett? S***** is now an official ref for rossa!