Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stayousidethesquare

Minder Great man, i totally agree, 20 fags big belly no personality, jesus NC you should run!!!!

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Minder on October 30, 2008, 06:32:16 PM
How can hurling ability be a pre requisite for changing Antrims fortunes? The current chairman was a rubbish player on the odd occasion he togged out and an even worse referee.

Now we are getting to the truth MINDER.  I really would like to know, what has Dr. John got to do with this site or discussion.  Why don't you go onto the County website and say those sorts of things.  better still, why don't you arrange to meet him outside casement Social and knock his block off.  Sure, like other's, ya would nae turn up.
I might be in the wrong place, but sure 'Immortality Beckons'

Minder

Carrickmore have won their appeal
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Stayousidethesquare

Good man minder, great news NC who should referee this one? It will be a blood bath, time to get barry kelly i think!

Square Ball

Quote from: Minder on October 30, 2008, 06:39:56 PM

surprized about that, hope that they get stuffed
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Stayousidethesquare on October 30, 2008, 06:35:09 PM
Minder Great man, i totally agree, 20 fags big belly no personality, jesus NC you should run!!!!

Hi Square - bye bye!

peep! peep!  I am telling the moderator on you.  Thats getting personal!

Minder

You havent answered my question? What correlation is there between hurling ability and an ability to improve Antrims fortunes. You have been waxing lyrical about your talents for a couple of days now. I believe the example i used is a pertinent one,the person in the highest office in Antrim Gaa was a rubbish player and ref,of that there can be no dispute.

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Minder on October 30, 2008, 06:39:56 PM

Come on Carrickmore, get intae them!  good for ulster hurling, good for west belfast.  All the joyriders, muggers D***dealers will be away playing hurling for a few hours.  thank god, the people in Turf, will get a bit of respite.

GAAboardmod1

Stayousidethesquare and NonCharlatan have been banned for their "contribution" to our board. This thread will be under watch from us mods, so if there is any further play acting we will not be willing to tolerate it and further bans will be given. These bans will be permanent. 

davincicode

Looks like its happened again, ok boys who was it this time? 2 Rockets gone to the moon

milltown row

nob ends are gone  ;D. i'm afraid to go to Casement on Sunday now. a feck it i'll be in my usual spot :-*

Minder

Strike up the band............I wonder how long before they he is back reinvented and renamed. I suppose they cant be on here all the time as the Antrim guestbook needs moderated.........

milltown row

the charlatan

anyway. tough break on Gortnamona. but they should hammer them easy enough. the extra game will do them no harm. though Laiotrim have to wait a while longer.

fancy the final to be tougher, the down team arent bad. seen them this year and the are a gritty team with some stylish hurlers.

theskull1

I see I didn't miss much. Grown up don't go on like that do they? That has to be the childer  ???
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

aontroim

Quote from: GAAboardmod1 on October 30, 2008, 08:22:36 PM
Stayousidethesquare and NonCharlatan have been banned for their "contribution" to our board. 

About f**king time - this thread was becoming increasingly annoying.  Back to the topic and i am surprised at the Carrickmore appeal going through but as has been said before i think Gort na Mona will tank them this time around (hopefully).  Don't see any hurling fixtures for this weekend so i take it the line has been drawn and the leagues are settled for next year?