Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Maybe you boy(s) could form your own breakaway thread and share your wisdom among yourselves so people on this "poxy" thread could get on with this "poxy" thread in peace?

theskull1

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 30, 2008, 03:44:05 PM
So what do you do now if you "did" play for the county SOTS?

If it's boys in charge you're talking about why you venting your anger on people here?

Exactly. The second question especially.

You sound like John McCain BTW  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

milltown row

Christ, i've just got a sore head from reading all that crap. come on lads, your wind up is boring. stick to the Hogan Stand zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stayousidethesquare

Just back from class MR? No tea breaks today

Stayousidethesquare

NC where are you?????? Getting lonely here, i think we should start our thread, How about "Real Antrim Hurlers"

NonCharlatan

Quote from: milltown row on October 30, 2008, 05:59:25 PM
Christ, i've just got a sore head from reading all that crap. come on lads, your wind up is boring. stick to the Hogan Stand zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ah MR!  We have not heard from you in a while.  Must have been busy scanning the County Board Website for all those nice photos of the (rejects - ooop!) exiles.  I must remember to chose my words carefully here, the Skull maybe watching (ya know, peep peep! and all that).  He may be a good candidate for the Referees Academy.

MR (The second rate whistler blower).  Whats wrong, ur little forum/thread getting really 'shook up' again? You want to be the Landlord and Squatter I guess!

Anybody got two paracetamol for MR?  Poor fellow!
I might be in the wrong place, but sure 'Immortality Beckons'

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Stayousidethesquare on October 30, 2008, 06:07:49 PM
NC where are you?????? Getting lonely here, i think we should start our thread, How about "Real Antrim Hurlers"

Hi Sqaure

I'm game.  MAYBE WE SHOULD CALL IT, The Real Antrim Hurling Forum - for hurlers who hurled, bled, sweated and cried, and also know what they are talking about pertaining to hurling?

Wadda say?  I suppose you will have to ask fr MR's permission first.  PLEASE SIR (hand raised) can I .........!

Stayousidethesquare

NC you have,nt answered my question? What say we move threads and talk real hurling from real experience,i think the skull should be invited toooooo!

Stayousidethesquare

NC the Honour is all yours, would you like to be the first and have your name permanently on the 1st page, just in case another whistle blower pops up!!!! My money is on MR

Stayousidethesquare

If you don,t start spelling my name right i meet you outside casement myself?

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Stayousidethesquare on October 30, 2008, 06:23:03 PM
If you don,t start spelling my name right i meet you outside casement myself?

Hi Skullnumb, are you the Square also?  FFS, niow you have a triple split personality! WOW!

milltown row

outside Casement? i prefer inside casement, as for the second rate refereeing i'm insulted >:( it's people like you that put people off doing things for the county

NonCharlatan

I am getting fec**** dizzy here, I don't know who's who anymore - phew!  I really think I am in the wrong place. Is this the Antrim Handball site?

Minder

How can hurling ability be a pre requisite for changing Antrims fortunes? The current chairman was a rubbish player on the odd occasion he togged out and an even worse referee.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NonCharlatan

Quote from: milltown row on October 30, 2008, 06:28:00 PM
outside Casement? i prefer inside casement, as for the second rate refereeing i'm insulted >:( it's people like you that put people off doing things for the county

Hi MR

What do you do for the county, DRINK?  For what reason would you be inside Casement, other than drinking.  Are you on th executive or are you a member of the  'one for them, three for me club?

Probably a KOSC member as well.  So that's where they hold the meetings? I have been going to the wrong place for years, I though it was at the bottom of Miltown Row!  FFS, this thread has me lost.