Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Stayousidethesquare on October 30, 2008, 03:15:32 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on October 30, 2008, 03:03:45 PM
Sounds like it hasn't been bodieing well for you on the county medal front SOTS  ;)
ITG did you read the previous posts?? Sounds like i have more in the cabinet than you will ever dream of! Been there got all the cheap t shirts and got out. You all talk on this forum about what can be done, how many of you have really gone through it, very few i would think. You turn up and play a club match and think thats a pain in the ass, especially whoever the Butcher baker Candlestick maker committee decide has passed there primary school criteria, Jesus lads you want to see at the next level, wan a be MICKO DWYERS all of them

Hi Square

Cool down for FFS, you wanna give some of these some of these Hero/Self Righteous posters a coronary!  Like you, sometimes a little embarrassed to say you played for the county especially after a good whooping!  I concur totally with your sentiments.  In fact, I think some of the impostors in this forum don't even turn up to play a match!

Enough said Square!
I might be in the wrong place, but sure 'Immortality Beckons'

NAG

SOTS is you are going to castigate those at the next level that you called 'idiots' do you want to elaborate what era are we, are pre dinny cahill and if so how far back.

who was a wanna be MICKO then, we are intrigued?

(funny he always follows you in to back you up)

Stayousidethesquare

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 30, 2008, 03:27:40 PM
Ah, another person with a chip on their shoulder about people with opinions who may or may not have done anything about them I see. I mistook you for a rational poster, my mistake.

What has been said or done on this forum that yourself and your other man feel you have the right to now come on and castigate people for having opinions ?

You have hit the nail right on the head, i have done something about, for years travelling the Length and breadth of ireland playing for my county which i did with pride, it was the ass*oles that came along for the freebees, and the ass*oles that wrote in the paper the next day who not even at the game, but would take the high moral ground to get a wage. and of course the as*oles that hide behind a desk, and compensate for their own shortcomings and lack of ability, just watch the news everynight can,t get away from them. The county then put in an ass**** for the next 7 years who was a soccer man through and through. Did a couple of academic courses and started to then coach and take the 30 pieces of silver, i ask YOUR COUNTY IN THEIR HANDS< the Cork boys are right," they play they say"

NAG

a soccer man am i missing something here?

or was this in the 40's or something

imtommygunn

So what do you do now if you "did" play for the county SOTS?

If it's boys in charge you're talking about why you venting your anger on people here?

Get a bad report in the paper one day?

Stayousidethesquare

Quote from: NAG on October 30, 2008, 03:33:04 PM
SOTS is you are going to castigate those at the next level that you called 'idiots' do you want to elaborate what era are we, are pre dinny cahill and if so how far back.

who was a wanna be MICKO then, we are intrigued?

(funny he always follows you in to back you up)

Now NAG, come on if you where part of it you would know who i am referring to, i must stop that split personality of mine from going onto this forum as NC? Down boy!

Stayousidethesquare

Quote from: NAG on October 30, 2008, 03:42:51 PM
a soccer man am i missing something here?

or was this in the 40's or something

You are obviously not as well informed as you should be NAG, do your homework! You must be off this week for halloween. Like the rest of us in the glorious profession.

Stayousidethesquare

NC where r u! R u not backing me up, r u a member of the glorious profession.

NAG

where is this teacher BS coming from, I actually have to work to get paid.

well enlighten me then if i am so ill informed

Stayousidethesquare

I think we all need to become KOSC, then it will all become clear, i refer to the new secretary, more clubs than Jack as they say. Consider yourself now educated by a fellow member of the profession

davincicode

Oh No there at it again, NC you definitely sound like a poster of old? SOTS bad move, very unfair to refer to the KOSC on this site, not the place, i resent the comment and i think that you should withdraw it, this antrim forum is going down the toilet.

NonCharlatan

FFS lads,  you are all getting PARANOID!  Why is that when someone on this poxy forum (allegedly about 'Antrim Hurling') speaks openly, frankly and with some degree of authority and knowledge that you have to then verbally attack them?  Come on relax get a ladder and get over your selves.

NAG

NC is you think this place is the waste of time that your posts suggest why dont you pack up and go, no one is keeping you here or actually that bothered about what you are saying because most of it is just running down the board and running down the guys that post here.

NonCharlatan

Quote from: Stayousidethesquare on October 30, 2008, 03:50:24 PM
NC where r u! R u not backing me up, r u a member of the glorious profession.

Oi Square, relax.

Nah, I am not a teacher, a good coach, but not a teacher, (god forbid).

If only I could realise my ambition instead of packing the shelves in Tescos.  I am aspiring to be one of them guys on the turnstiles at Casement (the one for them, three for me club) get my drift.  That way I could jack Tescos in, and fec**** play on the GAABOARD all day, just like the Teachers.

NonCharlatan

Hi Guys

Please forgive my ignorance but what is this KOSC shit?

See I am country bumpkin, and not fully up to speed on acronyms.