Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 29, 2008, 09:58:09 PM
Quote from: youngfella on October 29, 2008, 09:53:54 PM
I havent posted or read here in ages, what have i missed?

Everyone is debating whether to bring the 'Assessor' back.  Voter early and vote often. The man from North Antrim - he say 'YES' !

Aww the assessor the reason why i disappeared of here. Was he banned?
Pull hard and early

theskull1

Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 30, 2008, 09:40:52 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on October 30, 2008, 08:15:15 AM
Don't expect people who you accuse of being gutless and a coward to actually converse with you ..................unless I missed that apology

Hi Skull my firend.

I agree, don't talk to the 'Square' Fec***, he/she is only trying to wind you up.  I think he is a she Camóg anyway and a real wind up merchant.  Floats in and out of here without as much as a 'by your leave'.  I am not in impressed by such hit and run tactics.

So Square, from all us intellectual posters, stay well outside the square!

My friend. Are you really? mmmmmmmm? The mask is slipping me thinks. And you were doing well up to that point.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Glensman

What did you play SOTC?

Emmetts seem to have a real dominance over there, well for the last few years anyway.
Played hurling over there myself for a year and it was a real labour of love, which I was willing to do.
Travelling to training, travelling to Ruislip was a tough ask.

Fair play to the gaels that keep it going there and elsewhere.

NonCharlatan

Quote from: theskull1 on October 30, 2008, 10:46:30 AM
Quote from: NonCharlatan on October 30, 2008, 09:40:52 AM
Quote from: theskull1 on October 30, 2008, 08:15:15 AM
Don't expect people who you accuse of being gutless and a coward to actually converse with you ..................unless I missed that apology

Hi Skull my firend.

I agree, don't talk to the 'Square' Fec***, he/she is only trying to wind you up.  I think he is a she Camóg anyway and a real wind up merchant.  Floats in and out of here without as much as a 'by your leave'.  I am not in impressed by such hit and run tactics.

So Square, from all us intellectual posters, stay well outside the square!

My friend. Are you really? mmmmmmmm? The mask is slipping me thinks. And you were doing well up to that point.

Hi Skull

What is it with you! Go on tel me, what you you actually inferring by your embolden text.  You agree with me one minute and then you tend to suffer from the split personality syndrome.  Are you really that paranoid?
I might be in the wrong place, but sure 'Immortality Beckons'

NAG

Think there is only one split personality about here!

theskull1

I agree with people who I do not consider friends all the time. If you say something I agree with, I say I agree with you. I personally would never come on here and define myself as intellectual and would be deeply suspicious of anybody else who would. Call it intuition rather than paranoia
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

NonCharlatan

Quote from: NAG on October 30, 2008, 11:47:16 AM
Think there is only one split personality about here!

Hi fella

Are you talking to me or him?  Here go the cheap pot shots again.  This seems the permeate throughout this forum!

NAG

Thats a funny assesment.

FFS Lighten up, You walked straight into that one!

NonCharlatan

Quote from: theskull1 on October 30, 2008, 12:14:12 PM
I agree with people who I do not consider friends all the time. If you say something I agree with, I say I agree with you. I personally would never come on here and define myself as intellectual and would be deeply suspicious of anybody else who would. Call it intuition rather than paranoia

Hi Skull

My sincere apologies if by referring to you as a 'friend' has upset in some way.  I amazed however.  It's certainly not like you to be so unassuming, contrite and righteous and magnanimous.  As for your intuitive attributes, does this mean you are have now given up your 'whistle blowing tendencies'.  You really are turning over the new leaf by all accounts.

Stayousidethesquare

Quote from: Glensman on October 30, 2008, 10:52:18 AM
What did you play SOTC?

Emmetts seem to have a real dominance over there, well for the last few years anyway.
Played hurling over there myself for a year and it was a real labour of love, which I was willing to do.
Travelling to training, travelling to Ruislip was a tough ask.

Fair play to the gaels that keep it going there and elsewhere.

Glensman in answer tp your question, all levels all the up and medals to prove it everytime, too many ulster chsp medals, they have lost there value, county ones mean more. Next question?

NAG

well that rules out all but two clubs IMO SOTS

Stayousidethesquare

To add, unlike some of the posters on this forum. So i can talk from experience! Ask yourself what it might feel like to pull on a Saffron jersey for real? Play in front of 30k plus, and then be suitably embarrassed at the end. I had years of it, being coached by idiots, who where being directed by idiots in the executive, who just wanted a free night and board, with a ticket of course! Got p***** Off with being around losers like that. You want to try it sometime glensman..........

imtommygunn

Sounds like it hasn't been bodieing well for you on the county medal front SOTS  ;)

Stayousidethesquare

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 30, 2008, 03:03:45 PM
Sounds like it hasn't been bodieing well for you on the county medal front SOTS  ;)
ITG did you read the previous posts?? Sounds like i have more in the cabinet than you will ever dream of! Been there got all the cheap t shirts and got out. You all talk on this forum about what can be done, how many of you have really gone through it, very few i would think. You turn up and play a club match and think thats a pain in the ass, especially whoever the Butcher baker Candlestick maker committee decide has passed there primary school criteria, Jesus lads you want to see at the next level, wan a be MICKO DWYERS all of them

imtommygunn

Ah, another person with a chip on their shoulder about people with opinions who may or may not have done anything about them I see. I mistook you for a rational poster, my mistake.

What has been said or done on this forum that yourself and your other man feel you have the right to now come on and castigate people for having opinions ?