Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

she should have been there for the football game we played against them last week

playwiththewind1st

Quote from: milltown row on August 01, 2008, 01:13:53 PM
she should have been there for the football game we played against them last week

Milltown - there's much evidence that you're going to too many football matches lately. I thought you were a true hurling man too ! Repent, before it's too late & return to your roots.........nothing good can ever come of going to watch football, let alone play the game.   :D

theskull1

Quote from: playwiththewind1st on August 01, 2008, 12:55:29 PM
4.15 To take the puck-out from outside the small
rectangle.
PENALTY - 65m free opposite where the
foul occurred.

It's certainly not new, may be tendy at the minute tho.

But it will be a new trend  :)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

slow corner back

Mc Dermotts  2-5 4-10 Cloughmills  Corrigan Park Preliminary 
Ardoyne  4-7 3-7 Creggan Gaels  St. Endas Preliminary 
Davitts  0-11 2-8 St. Agnes  St. Teresas Preliminary 
St. Endas  1-6 1-14 Rasharkin  Sarsfields Qtr Final
Junior championship results from Friday night. My money would be on Cloughmills to win this but after loosing by a point in last years final Rasharkin will go close as well.

youngfella

Thanks for clearing that up! Antrim beat wicklow to win the cup. Will done to the lads
Pull hard and early

aontroim

IHC
Armoy v Clooney Gaels abandoned after 10 mins due to flooding on B'mena pitch.

aontroim

Also in IHC wins for Gort na Mona over Lamh Dhearg, and Sarsfields over Carey (surprised at that one)

Just noticed who the referee is for the Loughgiel v St. Galls game - lets just say i won't be surprised if there is an all out riot at some point!

youngfella

Can anyone post the results of the championship games when they are done please? And if possible a report too pretty please?
Pull hard and early

slow corner back

From the county website
Senior
St. Johns  2-8 2-10 Rossa  Casement Park Qtr Final  
Loughgiel  4-15 1-13 St. Galls  Ballycastle Qtr Final
Intermediate
Lamh Dhearg  1-13 1-16 Gort Na Mona  Casement Park Preliminary  
Gaeil Chluana  - - Armoy  Ballymena Not Played  
Sarsfields  1-14 1-12 Carey Faughs  Casement Park Preliminary

As said earlier Clooney V Armoy was abandoned due to waterlogged pitch after 10 minutes

Rossa sprung a minor shock on St Johns Loughgiel through as expected. Only match I was at was the Armoy one so cannot comment further.

youngfella

Dunloy game ? What happened with st galls, I hoped it was going to be a bit tighter than that.  THe rossa game sounds like a smasher, Any dorty stuff ?
Pull hard and early

slow corner back

Dunloy match is at 6.30 in loughgiel Cdall v  Glenariffe currently playing

youngfella

Thats great, can you keep us updated pretty please
Pull hard and early

monkey

Cushendall down by 6pts at HT.  
They have been really poor this year and though I had expected them to be performing better at this stage, even without the likes of McManus.
Still expect them to claw back in second half however - looks like the final this year will be in the semi final...  ;)

youngfella

any news monkey ?  no finger nails left
Pull hard and early

monkey

Yes, the Dall won. Havent got score though.