Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG

Well said Skull

How can our paid administrators for hurling in Ulster not have forseen this problem?
Its not like there is so much going on developing in Ulster Hurling that this problem couldnt have been avoided.

themanwhowasntthere

Hopefully alot of clubs will rearrange these matches themselves whenever the ACHL fixtures dry up in June
[/quote]

Aye, but will they fill the gap, which normally goes on till October / November time, given that the championships will be on a knock-out basis?

Last Man

Don't start me on the paid admin >:( >:(, there's definitely nothing to stop the clubs involved getting their heads together to refix at a more suitable time. There will be enough times in the season when we will be glad of a game. Needs to be sorted out sooner rather than later though.

NAG

What are the fixtures like this weekend?

Minder

Quote from: NAG on April 25, 2008, 11:35:07 AM
What are the fixtures like this weekend?

Glenariffe v Dunloy is the big one.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG

Dunloy worked with them handy enough in the Ul did they not with half a team?

Minder

Aye i was only saying that as i know a few fellas that play for Glenariffe, Glenariffe were leading for most of the game but the arse fell out of them from what i heard. I hear Neil Mc Manus left the Bot in an ambulance the other night after a bout of fisticuffs.

milltown row

a bit of irony me thinks, Cushendun is our game this weekend and our seconds take on the Lamhs.

could win both

Think Dunloy will do well this year, under 21's doing well and good scoring in league and UHL.

NAG

Minder

where did you hear that? I suppose he isnt on the county panel at the moment so he can do what he wants.

Must have been a right row, not like the Bot

maxpower

Quote from: NAG on April 25, 2008, 11:58:55 AM
Dunloy worked with them handy enough in the Ul did they not with half a team?

Dunloy understandably struggled with Glenariffe in the UL game played out in bitter cold conditions on our second field which certainly isn't the best for hurling on. 

Glenarriffe led at half time by 4 points and stretched that to 7 early in the second half before our boys made a fist of it, we owned the last 20 mins but the first 40mins were a real struggle,
What happens next????

NAG

Hardstation

If your a material witness then you can give the correct version here then!

Minder

Neil is a good lad but he has definetley developed a bit of a trait for looking for fights in the last couple of years, when Antrim played Limerick in the relegation play off last year he continually asked his man to stop playing and "fight me", he also told him he was gonna "get him" after the match, you can imagine what the Limerick player thought. I dont think i have heard someone tell somebody they were gonna get them after a match since a primary school blitz i was involved in.

Two Hands FFS

One of the Glenariffe players has used it that line over the last couple of years

milltown row

is it just me or do they let anybody into Colleges.

Two Hands FFS

:) :) Milltown you got me there. I didnt go to college.

Meant he has used that line twice over the last couple of years.