Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

milltown row

no two hands i was talking about the Antrim star that got his pan knocked in.

NAG

His back must be giving him some trouble, i would have thought he could handle himself rightly esp with a few in him in the bot.

I alwyas thought i was jackie chan after i had a few in me!

Two Hands FFS

Anyway enough fightinhg talk. U21's this weekend. I'd say Loughgiel & Dunloy will be favourites to go through to the final.

Minder

I think as Hardstation said initially the fight was over very conclusively the first time before he came back for afters..........
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

maxpower

Sake, won't comment on the fight as its impossible to know why these things started and what has happened before.  I take it from the fact he was in the bot that he definately  was never going to play any part in this u21 game at the weekend. 

You hear that many stories of player being injured and miraclously recovering for championship game you just never know what to believe.  He'd be a huge loss to the team which will no doubt help Dunloy who themselves aren't without injury concerns and missing players.

should be a cracker of a game and don't expect more than a score between the two sides with it going either way.
What happens next????

youngfella

Is there any games on this weekend? whats the weather looking like?
Pull hard and early

bredaghgael86

I no it's not the most attractive fixture, but bredagh are playing mcdermotts at the minute.

PlayWithTheWind

Dunloy V Cushendall in the semi final of the u21 hurling championship today
Its not over til the fat lady sings!

youngfella

How it the mcderrmotts game go?

whats the result of the u21 semi? anyone at it?
Pull hard and early

Minder

Cushendall 2-18 Dunloy 5-15 Result

youngfella

wow, did the dall opt to play with 4 full backs and no keeper?
Pull hard and early

Minder

Quote from: youngfella on April 26, 2008, 08:50:51 PM
wow, did the dall opt to play with 4 full backs and no keeper?

Dunno, just heard the result. Wasnt much "d" as the yanks would say........

youngfella

doesnt sound a classic, but good points haul by both teams tho. who was in the other semi final ?
Pull hard and early

Two Hands FFS

That was after Extra time.

bredaghgael86

Told a lie, it was creggan. bredagh won by a bit. any interesting fixtures this afternoon in the leagues?