Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnneycool

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 09, 2016, 10:44:50 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on March 09, 2016, 09:39:53 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on March 08, 2016, 07:12:15 PM
Not often we say that But Couldn't agree more NAG!  ;) ;D
The picture of regular Sunday afternoons with full blooded senior games - maybe preceded by the same two clubs playing an underage game - put it week in week and year on year - just watch the standard and interest in hurling improve!

The extended intercounty calendar, (granted you aren't in the Leinster round robin and qualifiers this year) has put paid to that and dates for Sunday fixtures are scarce enough for administrators, but this year the Christy Ring games are on saturdays, so in theory the clubs will have their full contingent, albeit the intercounty hurlers will be playing two games in two days.

Johnney give me the heads up on the Mayo game!! I'd a 7 timer waiting on you fecks lol!!! Mayo????? FFS

I think we missed enough to win two games even with the man down, wasn't at it, but talking to a few who were and the wide count seemed to be an issue, that and the referee gifting Mayo easy frees with the Down lads having to get decapitated to win theirs, that old chestnut..
::)

doodaa

Quote from: johnneycool on March 09, 2016, 11:52:59 AM
The picture of regular Sunday afternoons with full blooded senior games - maybe preceded by the same two clubs playing an underage game - put it week in week and year on year - just watch the standard and interest in hurling improve!

The extended intercounty calendar, (granted you aren't in the Leinster round robin and qualifiers this year) has put paid to that and dates for Sunday fixtures are scarce enough for administrators, but this year the Christy Ring games are on saturdays, so in theory the clubs will have their full contingent, albeit the intercounty hurlers will be playing two games in two days.

Johnney give me the heads up on the Mayo game!! I'd a 7 timer waiting on you fecks lol!!! Mayo????? FFS

I think we missed enough to win two games even with the man down, wasn't at it, but talking to a few who were and the wide count seemed to be an issue, that and the referee gifting Mayo easy frees with the Down lads having to get decapitated to win theirs, that old chestnut..

Who was the ref Johnnycool?

johnneycool

Quote from: doodaa on March 10, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

Some lad from Louth.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on March 10, 2016, 04:08:33 PM
Quote from: doodaa on March 10, 2016, 03:33:27 PM

Some lad from Louth.

Black hair, tattoo on arm?? If same one he's not a bad lad... But hey
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Nice jersey this year hardstation!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on March 11, 2016, 08:22:12 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on March 11, 2016, 08:07:02 PM
Yeah, great way to mark our centenary year.
I just seen it on twitter there. Grand geansai altogether.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on March 11, 2016, 08:22:12 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on March 11, 2016, 08:07:02 PM
Yeah, great way to mark our centenary year.

We marked ours by winning the All Ireland  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

theskull1

Great win for St Louis today in the Paddy Buggy Semi Final today down in DCU. They put in a really solid committed display

Tweet from the CAP - Not sure if it was Curley/Paddy or Dylan who took it - Some take all the same  ;D .... Oh and well done to James McNaughton for setting it up for them  :P
https://twitter.com/AntrimPost/status/708696490739441664
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

hurlingstick

Westmeath won today again as expected. Antrim should do the business tomorrow. Glad to see Neal McAuley moving upfield a bit gives us a little bit more moving forward and a very capable player replacing him in full back in Tony McCloskey. Would like to see Saul starting.

btdtgtt

Quote from: hurlingstick on March 12, 2016, 07:31:10 PM
Westmeath won today again as expected. Antrim should do the business tomorrow. Glad to see Neal McAuley moving upfield a bit gives us a little bit more moving forward and a very capable player replacing him in full back in Tony McCloskey. Would like to see Saul starting.

McCloskey 3 and McAuley 6 every day for me - at least until the Dall boys come back.

Íseal agus crua isteach a

33 minutes played

Antrim 0 -5 Carlow 1 - 10

Half time

Antrim 0-6 Carlow 1-12. Antrim down to 14 players man sent off.

Seamroga in exile

Antrim 1-10 Carlow 1-16 Antrim with a 2nd player sent off.

Seamroga in exile