Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 06, 2016, 04:09:07 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on March 06, 2016, 03:55:37 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 06, 2016, 03:44:54 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on March 05, 2016, 10:01:30 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on March 04, 2016, 10:06:05 AM
A bigger test this weekend in Mullingar - very much hope we could win convincingly rather than scrape the points - although any win is a win! This will be one of our more important games this season.

Let's hopen all the squad can make it to the ground on time  ;)
you should try and no what your talking about before trying to be smart you t**ser!!

No problem SG  ;)
always the smug one nag.  Wonder how long it will last  ;D
sure you know the old saying SG- "ignorance is bliss"
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

imtommygunn

It's great to read how our county stick together in bad times ::)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 06, 2016, 04:53:07 PM
It's great to read how our county stick together in bad times ::)
Not much has changed there right enough.

Tony Baloney

A bigger test this weekend in Mullingar - very much hope we could win convincingly rather than scrape the points - although any win is a win! This will be one of our more important games this season.

you should try and no what your talking about before trying to be smart you t**ser!!
It's fair to say we all know what he is talking about.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on March 06, 2016, 05:46:27 PM

It's fair to say we all know what he is talking about.
I don't???

Sleeping giant

It's fair to say we all know  what he is talking about.
"it's fair to say"  it's fair to say neither one of use have a clue what use are talking about.   It's fair to say that nag likes to put in the odd jab thinking he's being a funny boy.  Not knowing as much as he likes to let on.  Wonder will he be as smart on the 17th?
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

NAG1

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 06, 2016, 06:40:02 PM

"it's fair to say"  it's fair to say neither one of use have a clue what use are talking about.   It's fair to say that nag likes to put in the odd jab thinking he's being a funny boy.  Not knowing as much as he likes to let on.  Wonder will he be as smart on the 17th?

SG a little hyper sensitive there me thinks!

Thing is had the team got a result like today this time last year there would have been a different tone to the posts on here. Dress it up any way you like.

I've no doubt that the squad are working hard but I was supporting them all along not just when a club man got the top job.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: NAG1 on March 06, 2016, 06:52:49 PM

Thing is had the team got a result like today this time last year there would have been a different tone to the posts on here. Dress it up any way you like.

I've no doubt that the squad are working hard but I was supporting them all along not just when a club man got the top job.
As was everyone I believe. But then people take what they want out of what is posted on here. Isn't that correct? ;)

Sleeping giant

you think?  Or your daddy thinks?  Is that who's carrying stories???    I've always supported my county and if you go back I've always expected them to be doing better than they have been.  But always supported them.  Don't care who is manager. 

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 06, 2016, 07:24:15 PM

As was everyone I believe. But then people take what they want out of what is posted on here. Isn't that correct? ;)

Exactly SIE  ;D

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 06, 2016, 07:31:14 PM

you think?  Or your daddy thinks?  Is that who's carrying stories???    I've always supported my county and if you go back I've always expected them to be doing better than they have been.  But always supported them.  Don't care who is manager.
nepotism within the upper echelons of Antrim Gaa? Never heard of the like.  :-X

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 06, 2016, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 06, 2016, 07:31:14 PM

nepotism within the upper echelons of Antrim Gaa? Never heard of the like.  :-X
;D

Jesusjones

Did I just read in the irish news that Liam Watson hurled centre half back against Westmeath?

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 06, 2016, 04:13:53 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 06, 2016, 04:10:58 PM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on March 06, 2016, 03:59:05 PM
Quote from: Sleeping giant on March 06, 2016, 03:47:01 PM
Poor result alright,  first test. First fail.  Carlow put up an almighty score against Derry.  Certainly won't be as easy as many predicted.

I thought we would be closer to them than Derry
We just don't go well in mulingar

Would never use that as a barometer... Be like saying Loughgiel beat NP and Cushendall beat Loughdiel so they'll win All Ireland
exactly.

I wonder if "The Chosen One" and "The Messiah" will have much to say in the press this week. 

btdtgtt

Sounds like a few of us were ready and waiting for the rocky waters!

Leaving aside the missing Cushendall players I'm not sure losing this fixture should be greeted as a massive shock.

Tough place to go, we're never as good away from home - and let's face it - our standard relative to other teams just isn't what it was!

Promotion was unlikely even before this result me thinks.

The management & players have changed but having top players on the pitch is again a uniquely Antrim issue - no blame apportioned anywhere in this case.
What I hope has changed - is the flow of our club season. If that is re-vitalised then I believe the county results will follow, and now is the perfect time as the county results are foreseeable anyway.