Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Big day for Odhran and the McKenna clan today say a prayer all goes well folks.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: MoChara on February 26, 2016, 08:29:34 PM
I think someone must of been watcing the board, dunsilly rising  lol

Check out @GAASouth's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GAASouth/status/703301910397370368?s=09

lol made me laugh, clearly someone was reading here.

Must be a slow riser  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

north_antrim_hound

Not exactly crawling with tradesmen and machinery
When is completion date
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

north aontroim gael

Nothing has changed on site for well over 6 months. Someone trying to put a positive spin on a dormant building site!

btdtgtt

Quote from: north aontroim gael on March 01, 2016, 09:49:04 AM
Nothing has changed on site for well over 6 months. Someone trying to put a positive spin on a dormant building site!

How dare you!
You should worship at the positivity of our county tweet!
That building site is vibrant and enthusiastic.

Na Glinntí Glasa

im gona start a blog and take pics each day of the 'progress' lol
hurl like f**k boi!

bannside

See my post regarding this on "the way forward" thread.

cfclg

Anybody know why there is a delay with club hurling fixtures coming out?? Football out last week I think.

bannside

From what they tell me this new board are going to make football the priority for the next few years. This is further evidence.

......only joking in case you thought I was serious!!

Na Glinntí Glasa

football fixtures were all out last weekend, camogie fixtures are all out last week as well.

Hurling was promised for the start of the week but as of yet they still havent been released.
hurl like f**k boi!

btdtgtt

A bigger test this weekend in Mullingar - very much hope we could win convincingly rather than scrape the points - although any win is a win! This will be one of our more important games this season.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on March 04, 2016, 10:06:05 AM
A bigger test this weekend in Mullingar - very much hope we could win convincingly rather than scrape the points - although any win is a win! This will be one of our more important games this season.

Lets win the league and get out of it, I couldn't care less if its by 100 points a match or 1... we wont improve by being in the lower divisions and for all best intensions you'll play at that standard for most parts of the game, that's just the way it is... once you get to 1B then the standard will be raised again and so will the performances .....

I've seen many a team be held by lesser lights for good majority of the game (and consider the conditions lately) and pull away in the end to win 'comfortably' while not looking comfortably during it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

More positive news from St John's & the McKenna's.
Pray for more progress to come.

Lecale2

u17 game today Antrim v Armagh is off. Armagh can't field.

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on March 04, 2016, 10:06:05 AM

Let's hope all the squad can make it to the ground on time  ;)