Sleeping giant

1-09 1-10 on the half time blow
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Minder on January 10, 2016, 03:35:38 PM
3-25 to 1-17 FT
I know I know.  Maybe got small bit excited at half time.

NAG1

3.25 is good shooting for this time of the year.

Sleeping giant

Very good.  I'd have said 1:17 wasn't overly bad. 

hurlingstick

We need to look at the amount of goals we concede. The only other team to concede as many today were Meath.

MoChara

I don't think you could blame Chrissy on any of the goals, I thought the defense held well and harried the first half the route was in the last 10  - 15

hurlingstick

No and I'm definitely not blaming him.  I think he's a good keeper. It's collective.

Sleeping giant

I hear you.  Two games six goals.  Hopefully Ryan Mc Cambridge going back in helps.   I'd also maybe look at getting Martin Burke in for a year if he's interested.   Graffin massive lost!!

Hand up

I Agree with you SG, but Marty for some strange reason hasn't been asked, there aren't any better tougher FBs in the County atm

Na Glinntí Glasa

whilst were scoring well were still conceding far too much. I know its early doors but still we have conceded far too many scores in the last 3 matches.

Half time we were well in it but the same old story for Antrim that we cant seem to continue the pace in the second half.

Need that sorted if were to make progress
hurl like f**k boi!

MoChara

McGurk cup Game again tonight against UUJ in The Arena at half 7.

Disappointed last week against Queens with the team playing it like a training match no real urgency I'd have thought the fringe players would have been going Hell for leather to make the cut coming.

hurlingstick

All Ireland Club semi now at Navan?