Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Navan seems a strange one guys no?

Sleeping giant

Strange one for me also.  But can't go down that road.  Am sure Cdall will be happier than if it were  thurles.  And they should be well on there way to getting where they want to be.   Venue shouldn't be an issue.   Good luck to them
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

hurlingstick

Not a massive difference in distance to be traveled. Would love to see a Cushendal win. The county needs it.

btdtgtt

Agree the venue isn't a massive issue - just a bit strange from the usual candidates of Parnell clones mullingar.
Cushendall will be more concerned with that match that's for sure.
They have perhaps been the poor relations of our regular county champions when it comes to semi finals - the shamrocks & Dunloy have got over the hurdle to st Patrick's day and I very much home Cushendall can break their jinx.

BigPat83

I don't no how the county needs it.when loughgiel won it, it done the county more harm than good!!!!

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hurlingstick on January 12, 2016, 03:43:53 PM
All Ireland Club semi now at Navan?
yup. Hopefully heading down a scoot.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hurlingstick on January 12, 2016, 05:39:15 PM
Not a massive difference in distance to be traveled. Would love to see a Cushendal win. The county needs it.
Agreed.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: BigPat83 on January 12, 2016, 05:50:43 PM
I don't no how the county needs it.when loughgiel won it, it done the county more harm than good!!!!
::)

imtommygunn

6-17 to 0-16 i think it was tonight. Eddie mccloskey hat trick.

MoChara

Change of date for Cushendall too it's on Sat 6th instead of Sunday the 7th that was originally penciled in

cushendall

Match was always scheduled for the 6th

Na Glinntí Glasa

Team sheet from last nights game. 8 from Lgiel and 8 from St Johns also in the panel, didnt realise there was as many there.
Any who, 3 goals for Eddie, 1 for Sain McGrath, Darren Hamill and Chrissy Brogan with the rest in a 6-17 to 0-16 win.
hurl like f**k boi!

CitySlicker11

I believe one of those St John's players have moved on to another club for the season.

btdtgtt

Quote from: CitySlicker11 on January 13, 2016, 11:28:54 AM
I believe one of those St John's players have moved on to another club for the season.

So it seems - thought that was more of a football move - must be hurling also.
Is this connected to the new management at Hannahstown - what is the thinking?

Sleeping giant

Who we talking about here??
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.