Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

btdtgtt

Not many interested SiE?
Is that Johnny Campbell young - or an older namesake?

I have to say McGourty article raised an eyebrow mr2 - it would appear he is "helping Antrim out".

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 12, 2015, 04:47:47 PM
Not many interested SiE?

I have to say McGourty article raised an eyebrow mr2 - it would appear he is "helping Antrim out".
I don't think there were too many in for it to be honest. I know one fella pulled out after the dead line was extended. It's all change in loughgiel hi.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

paddyjohn

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 12, 2015, 04:47:47 PM
Not many interested SiE?

I took that from the interview to. Doing them a favour it seems to be.

bannside

Plagued by a hip injury last year and couldn't train for the county footballers but was ok to play matches. Would he be a starter for the hurlers in anyone's book?

Seamroga in exile

I dare say if he steps out of line he'll be gone.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on December 13, 2015, 06:37:10 PM

Who we talking about here? Winker ?

On a serious note, anybody steps out of line should be sent packing
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2015, 06:58:07 PM

I just find "help them out" an incredible phrase for anyone to use about their team - much less a county team I wouldn't think he'd be a major part of. Curious mindset from him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 13, 2015, 07:26:24 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2015, 06:58:07 PM

I just find "help them out" an incredible phrase for anyone to use about their team - much less a county team I wouldn't think he'd be a major part of. Curious mindset from him.

Christ are we still going on at a quote that was said in a paper allegedly?? Take him out and flog him ffs!!

I doubt he will be a first 15 starter so his "quote" wouldn't hold any water... I thought you knew a thing or two about local hurling ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Don't over-react now mr2 with the flogging - the quote has only had a few posts - less than half a page.
As you say yourself that quote holds no water - pretty much what the point we were making.
I'm sure it won't be lost on PJ.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 13, 2015, 08:06:51 PM
Don't over-react now mr2 with the flogging - the quote has only had a few posts - less than half a page.
As you say yourself that quote holds no water - pretty much what the point we were making.

I think its you that is overreacting to a quote, and why would PJ get annoyed about it? I didn't think you would be hung up on something in the papers.... Must have been a poor news week for that to get any ink..

Anyway lets see how the season starts after Xmas

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 11, 2015, 06:05:29 PM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on December 11, 2015, 03:51:31 PM
i see the football leagues are all change for next season. Bit of a farce having relegation matches when they counted for nothing.

Div 1 has 8 teams
Loughgiel
Cushendall
Ballycran
Portaferry
St Johns
Cushendall
Dunloy
Rossa

I know that Cloney and St Galls are now in 1b is it called now?

Maybe someone in the know can inform me better

Ballycastle not make it  ::)

Nope, after they beat us i have deleted them  ;D
hurl like f**k boi!

MoChara

Is there any idea where the Cushendall Sarsfield match will be played on Feb 6th?

themac_23

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2015, 08:18:02 PM

I think its you that is overreacting to a quote, and why would PJ get annoyed about it? I didn't think you would be hung up on something in the papers.... Must have been a poor news week for that to get any ink..

No problem with what he said at all, in fact he should be commended for being honest with his plans how many players have come on panels then dropped off out of the blue even though they have known their plans from the outset. CJ has been pretty open and the management have accepted that, fair play.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: MoChara on December 14, 2015, 11:56:29 AM
Is there any idea where the Cushendall Sarsfield match will be played on Feb 6th?
No venue yet. Probably be after Xmas before its known.

btdtgtt

Quote from: themac_23 on December 14, 2015, 12:15:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 13, 2015, 08:18:02 PM

No problem with what he said at all, in fact he should be commended for being honest with his plans how many players have come on panels then dropped off out of the blue even though they have known their plans from the outset. CJ has been pretty open and the management have accepted that, fair play.

Never raised an issue with his plans.
PJ might just "help" his decision to go travelling.