Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne man

Can anyone provide the list of teams in each division for 3016?

hurlingstick

Quote from: Mourne man on December 11, 2015, 01:19:00 PM

I'm guessing no.

Tony Baloney

No but I would still guess Loughgiel and Cushendall people will be sniping at each other and the finishing touches will be happening at Casement and Dunsilly.

north_antrim_hound

To early to name teams but Imm sure someone will be here berating the leauge and championship structures, that one is infinite LOL
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

bannside

The gaa at annual congress will be debating several recommended changes to the rules to make the game better just as they have been for the last 1033 years.

Na Glinntí Glasa

i see the football leagues are all change for next season. Bit of a farce having relegation matches when they counted for nothing.

Div 1 has 8 teams
Loughgiel
Cushendall
Ballycran
Portaferry
St Johns
Cushendall
Dunloy
Rossa

I know that Cloney and St Galls are now in 1b is it called now?

Maybe someone in the know can inform me better
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on December 11, 2015, 03:51:31 PM
i see the football leagues are all change for next season. Bit of a farce having relegation matches when they counted for nothing.

Div 1 has 8 teams
Loughgiel
Cushendall
Ballycran
Portaferry
St Johns
Cushendall
Dunloy
Rossa

I know that Cloney and St Galls are now in 1b is it called now?

Maybe someone in the know can inform me better

Ballycastle not make it  ::)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Bonamargy

From last years finalised league tables, I think the following is correct: (did O'Donnells fold???)

Division 1a:

Loughgiel, Cushendall, Ballycran, St John's, Dunloy, Portaferry, Ballycastle, Rossa.

Division 1b:

St Galls, Clooney, Ballygalget, Glenariffe, Creggan, Cloughmills, Carey, Gortnamona.

Division 2:

Sarsfields, Armoy, Cushendun, St Pauls, St Endas, Randalstown, Bredagh, Rasharkin.

Division 3:

St Theresa's, Glenravel, Na Magha, Lamh Dhearg, Glenarm, O'Donnells???, Carryduff, St Agnes, Davitts, Belfast Shamrocks, Ballyvarley, Loch Mor Gaels.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Bonamargy on December 11, 2015, 06:22:37 PM
From last years finalised league tables, I think the following is correct: (did O'Donnells fold???)

Division 1a:

Loughgiel, Cushendall, Ballycran, St John's, Dunloy, Portaferry, Ballycastle, Rossa.

Division 1b:

St Galls, Clooney, Ballygalget, Glenariffe, Creggan, Cloughmills, Carey, Gortnamona.

Division 2:

Sarsfields, Armoy, Cushendun, St Pauls, St Endas, Randalstown, Bredagh, Rasharkin.

Division 3:

St Theresa's, Glenravel, Na Magha, Lamh Dhearg, Glenarm, O'Donnells???, Carryduff, St Agnes, Davitts, Belfast Shamrocks, Ballyvarley, Loch Mor Gaels.

If Creggan continue with same vein of form from season past they could very easily make the jump up to 1A
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Don't see them topping ballygalget mr2?
O'Donnells have certainly not folded.

imtommygunn

Their hurling is almost more of an amalgamation though is it not?

btdtgtt

Could be - lets just say their adult hurling numbers would be "volatile"!
Few random in and outs year to year!
Always a football club with what playing resources they have.

btdtgtt

Just read an article about CJ McGourty joining the county squad.
Did u see it MR2?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: btdtgtt on December 12, 2015, 03:45:43 PM
Just read an article about CJ McGourty joining the county squad.
Did u see it MR2?

He's been there a while.... Training Away today too

Seamroga in exile

Heard today that Mickey glover and Johnny Campbell favourites to take the reigns at loughgiel. Interesting.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"