Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hand up on November 16, 2015, 06:38:59 PM
Loving this new optimism on this thread, Skull is right about the digs SG,it's a pity it took a Loughgiel man to take charge for you to admit Neil's value to the County team. Your best players are on the wain so him and Shorty are the only 2 go men in the forwards unfortunately and With Shorty out of the National League it will be very tough for us to win it.
I don't think anyone doubted he should be on the team, it was his influence with Ryan that was the problem. No one can doubt that.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: theskull1 on November 16, 2015, 03:40:11 PM
Well there was a fair few side wipes at the dall mens influence on KR. Would like to see PJ have a chance to get everyone pulling together again.
not side swipes, facts. Not all dall men, one. Keep up.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2015, 07:40:03 PM
Well there was a fair few side wipes at the dall mens influence on KR. Would like to see PJ have a chance to get everyone pulling together again.
It's absolutely natural for any manager of any team in any sport to use the senior players or captain as the key interface between management and players. Your clubmate you are all so sore about didn't have the personality required to attain this level of respect with any county manager. The fault of one player or multiple management teams over a number of years? I know where I'd put my money.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 16, 2015, 08:06:20 PM
It's absolutely natural for any manager of any team in any sport to use the senior players or captain as the key interface between management and players. Your clubmate you are all so sore about didn't have the personality required to attain this level of respect with any county manager. The fault of one player or multiple management teams over a number of years? I know where I'd put my money.
is this the club mate I haven't mentioned on here in over two years? And when i did last mention i think i might have posted that that particular ship has sailed. You also need to keep up.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2015, 08:15:02 PM
is this the club mate I haven't mentioned on here in over two years? And when i did last mention i think i might have posted that that particular ship has sailed. You also need to keep up.
You don't need to mention him by name. He is the root of all the "swipes" mentioned above.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on November 16, 2015, 08:39:47 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on November 16, 2015, 08:15:02 PM
You don't need to mention him by name. He is the root of all the "swipes" mentioned above.
You're a mind reader now too.  ;)

My gripe was how Kevin Ryan was treating my club, not just one hurler. I have posted about how he treated other hurlers as well. People choose to ignore that. Anyhow, he's gone. He got his money. Good riddance. Onwards and upwards, eh?

Tony Baloney

Hand up

I Don't understand your point SIE as your players still played all last year, both Chrissie and Clyde, and Eddie last year!! If they where so annoyed why not support their player/players?

Sleeping giant

Loving this new optimism on this thread, Skull is right about the digs SG,it's a pity it took a Loughgiel man to take charge for you to admit Neil's value to the County team. Your best players are on the wain so him and Shorty are the only 2 go men in the forwards unfortunately and With Shorty out of the National League it will be very tough for us to win it.
ive never ever hid from the players ability. Top player,  Has been since he was 17/18.   It didn't take anything. I've said 100 times I've dealt in facts of the matter.  When a top player from a different club says regarding PJs appointment " I wonder how captain fantastic/trainer/manager will respond to this.   Says enough.  This isn't a loughgiel Cdall thing.  I respect the player   But things were done wrong on so many levels.  That's not saying it was all down to him or the manger.  On so so many levels.  You should try talking to some of the county players that aren't afraid to speak up.  If your in any way involved with any hurling
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Hand up

These players spoke up to who?? You!!  Your quoting pure hearsay tbh, believe me I know what went on, your players attitude stunk end off!! Rightly or wrongly the panel and KR where trying to build a team spirit, hopefully now they can build that up and you lot will grow up!!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Hand up on November 16, 2015, 09:42:31 PM
These players spoke up to who?? You!!  Your quoting pure hearsay tbh, believe me I know what went on, your players attitude stunk end off!! Rightly or wrongly the panel and KR where trying to build a team spirit, hopefully now they can build that up and you lot will grow up!!
you clearly no f**k all on the matter you fool.  I've spoke to the majority of last year and the year before panel.  And anything I've ever posted on here has been the truth on the matter.  How the hell are we suppose to try and move forward when you've clowns like yourself that no f**k all about what went on talking pure dung about it.   The harsh reality of the thing is.  I'd say the most of use horrible c***ts want to see the county fail because it's a loughgiel man in.   That should be enough to get me banned.   Severely sick of the shite I read from clueless idiots who wouldn't no what end of the hurl to hold.  Good Luck!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 16, 2015, 10:04:01 PM
you clearly no f**k all on the matter you fool.  I've spoke to the majority of last year and the year before panel.  And anything I've ever posted on here has been the truth on the matter.  How the hell are we suppose to try and move forward when you've clowns like yourself that no f**k all about what went on talking pure dung about it.   The harsh reality of the thing is.  I'd say the most of use horrible c***ts want to see the county fail because it's a loughgiel man in.   That should be enough to get me banned.   Severely sick of the shite I read from clueless idiots who wouldn't no what end of the hurl to hold.  Good Luck!!!

Relax lad. You'll do yourself an injury..

BigPat83

pretty ignorant to our top scorer in Clarke last year no?

BigPat83

Quote from: Sleeping giant on November 16, 2015, 10:04:01 PM
.  Big man has lost it. You won't have the time for on here now after getting the big job  ;)

theskull1

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Mark Twain

Very easy to find justification when it suits. I hope others don't follow this line and everyone gives PJ their support.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera