Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleeping giant

Best of luck to both teams today.  Honestly with no hatred involved I think this young town team may need beat in a final or two before they win one, think the dall will be to championship hardened for them. Cdall by 5. But it's good to see ballycastle making shapes and hopefully there around for a day or two.  Good for Antrim hurling.  Up the Shamrocks!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

getevennotcross

Quote from: Hand up on September 27, 2015, 01:40:29 PM
Good luck to both teams and hopefully we'll get the result that the bitter one doesn't want!!
Yeh SIE weather looking class, roll out the red carpet, we are on route!!
Bitter? Nah not me.  Must be onnerous and unnerving being the most disliked hurling fraternity in the county or maybe its just the Dall self persecution?

Mon the Town.  Town would be a great win for the not so nuetral Nuetrals!

Consider this man, at least you know where you stand with me. I am known to be a 'WUM' as they put it, but dont mince my words. I've also said I have no real affection for the Dall, hence my references to The Town as an under dog.  Remember though, Dall have not gained their noteriety by being an honest or a credible broker.  They brought the spotlight on themselves, they and they alone. Smoke and Fire resonates with me regarding Dall.

pullhard

Would the game on telly or radio for us folk not able to make the game?

getevennotcross

3 to Nil for the Town. Mon the Black & Amber.

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

getevennotcross

5 - 3 The Town.

6 - 3 The Town.

7 - 4 The Town.

10 - 5 The Town

getevennotcross

1-11 to 0-5 The Town. Oh mammy!  HT.

Clarkey and wee Saul are flying. Neal having a blinder, some great catches and fielding, mighty stuff. 

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

getevennotcross

Quote from: Minder on September 27, 2015, 03:32:11 PM
Strong wind?
Aye, about 15 maroon bags of wind! 😊  Nothing is Won.  I'm sure to get a barrage of abuse from JJ, Auld Stock and Hand Up now, but I dont care really.

getevennotcross

1-12 to 1-6 The Town.

1-13 to 1 -9, steady now boys.

1-13 to 2-9.

Level (16's)

Dall by 1

Ah jesus, I have just been outed by a Dall man. Need to watch me back now. Looking over my shoulder. Seen me posting. Oh dear!

Dall by 2.

pullhard

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Cushendall 2 14 Ballycastle 1 15 latest

getevennotcross

Dall by 4. Its all over well it us now.

Fair play to the Dall, but sure Ballycran/galget or S-Neill will avenge.

So which one of you Dall men brought me to the attention of the moderator eh?  WHO DUNNIT? Come on now, own up?

Seamroga in exile

Congrats to the dall. Best game of the year. I know it's hard to take but ballycastle players can hold their heads high. A different run of luck and those rebounds of the post and Bar would have sneaked in.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"