Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: theskull1 on September 09, 2015, 09:03:20 PM
If you're happy, we're happy  :)
Well no double header on the pitch makes sense!!

btdtgtt

Who's in/out for the Dall Shams game?

Can't call the other either - am i being unfair saying that's more because Dunloy's stock has fallen that the Town's risen?

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 09, 2015, 10:27:23 PM
Who's in/out for the Dall Shams game?

Can't call the other either - am i being unfair saying that's more because Dunloy's stock has fallen that the Town's risen?

Evidence?

btdtgtt

Nothing empirical - just my impression - which is why i asked was I being unfair.

Maybe both teams league results aren't what they used to be?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hand up on September 09, 2015, 10:14:34 PM
Can't say We are happy about the ref MR2 the perception of Mark in all the NA clubs is that he rolls over when listening to the red ill bred hill!! But I will say as a person he's a nice lad. On Collie , I haven't really seen enough of him to comment. But I really hope it doesn't come down to the Ref that we hurl the way we can( but haven't done so this far) and Loughgiel are beatable although it will be a big ask, we can do it. Dunloy for the other Semi by by 4, the Dall by 2.

Well some people will never be happy even if they picked the ref themselves....think the game will be one way traffic
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Gizzy15

Quote from: shoebox on September 09, 2015, 02:52:09 PM
Quote from: Gizzy15 on September 09, 2015, 07:55:10 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 08, 2015, 10:00:43 PM
Quote from: Gizzy15 on September 08, 2015, 09:38:09 PM
Quote from: hurlingstick on September 08, 2015, 09:24:47 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on September 08, 2015, 09:12:16 PM
Here's hoping we get two great games!

My nephew hurls U12 for Rossa so called in to a game against St John's this evening.
Some really fantastic wee players and teams obviously well coached with ex-seniors on the line.
Both teams won recently in Tipperary.
Still some parents with slightly too much to say (maybe just because of the clubs rivalry)
But great way to spend and evening did the heart & soul good!

It was St. Galls - Nipper Quinn semi.

St Johns played paddies first, followed by Rossa v Galls. Good hurlers on every team but still plenty of time for development ( which is lost on some people at the first sign of competition).

My bad! Blame phone instead of my precious mac!
Any idea on when the final is?
Is there a plate type competition?

Sunday 1pm at Rossa

Do you have a young lad playing with Rossa Gizzy?

yeah, just hurling away with the 8's & 10's

Gizzy15

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2015, 10:59:35 PM
Can't say We are happy about the ref MR2 the perception of Mark in all the NA clubs is that he rolls over when listening to the red ill bred hill!! But I will say as a person he's a nice lad. On Collie , I haven't really seen enough of him to comment. But I really hope it doesn't come down to the Ref that we hurl the way we can( but haven't done so this far) and Loughgiel are beatable although it will be a big ask, we can do it. Dunloy for the other Semi by by 4, the Dall by 2.

Well some people will never be happy even if they picked the ref themselves....think the game will be one way traffic

must be stuck for refs at minute, ya wanna seen the one in falls park tonight mr2, do ya know him  ;D, only slegging. You must have pissed some1 off to be given that game lol

getevennotcross

I was at the Davitts v Aggies game tonight, the ref (whoever he was) done a decent job despite the level.  Sometimes these games are the most difficult to ref.

There are some real whingers playing lower grade hurling, thats for sure

Just ventured up to the park to walk the dog. Why don't some people not pick up their dog shit, bloody disgrace.

Gizzy15

Quote from: getevennotcross on September 10, 2015, 01:58:56 AM
I was at the Davitts v Aggies game tonight, the ref (whoever he was) done a decent job despite the level.  Sometimes these games are the most difficult to ref.

There are some real whingers playing lower grade hurling, thats for sure

Just ventured up to the park to walk the dog. Why don't some people not pick up their dog shit, bloody disgrace.

jesus if i had of knew u were there i would have finally got to know who u were, next time wear somthing i can distinguish you bye sure and we can have a natter. Some real whingers at that level for sure but not any more than the divisions above, the difference being not many whingers at that level have a fooking clue about the rules

theskull1

Just look for someone who's lifting his dogs "business"

That should narrow it down a fair bit
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: hurlingstick on September 09, 2015, 08:27:30 PM
Was on Dunloy's pitch tonight. Great nick. Roll on the weekend.

i know, we have all the turf cut from it that was there from the previous game hence why she was such a bog  ;D lol

Aye its in good shape, its been closed up and cut since the Cdall game so its in perfect nick for sundays big match. Hopefully the rain stays away for it.
hurl like f**k boi!

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: btdtgtt on September 09, 2015, 10:49:04 PM
Nothing empirical - just my impression - which is why i asked was I being unfair.

Maybe both teams league results aren't what they used to be?

Our league results at the start of the season were poor enough, recently they have picked up. Squad is the same from last season so we havent lost anyone who was starting. Liam Richmond is the only one who has called it a day from the team
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gizzy15 on September 09, 2015, 11:59:49 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 09, 2015, 10:59:35 PM

must be stuck for refs at minute, ya wanna seen the one in falls park tonight mr2, do ya know him  ;D, only slegging. You must have pissed some1 off to be given that game lol

I do all levels, I'm not picky!! Listen it moved along nicely until final five minutes!! Hey that's how it goes... How Davitts beat them I championship must be a mystery
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jesusjones

MR2 maybe you have the red tinted goggles on. Yes Loughgiel are favorites and yes Loughgiel are the form team this year but I doubt it'll be one way traffic. We haven't had much of a season so far due to a terrible injury list that has included many of our best players. However in my opinion we are the team best equipped to give Loughgiel a game and we are the county champions. Have Loughgiel peaked too early? Can we lift our game given poor league form? Answers on Sunday!!! In the other game I fancy the Town to finally take a big scalp.

getevennotcross

Quote from: theskull1 on September 10, 2015, 06:35:02 AM
Just look for someone who's lifting his dogs "business"

That should narrow it down a fair bit
Correct Skull, that be me.