Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: hardstation on August 22, 2015, 05:12:52 PM
I don't think the club football championship has anything to do with their reason for jacking.
They are a pair of arseholes..thats the main reason

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on August 22, 2015, 05:20:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 22, 2015, 05:18:11 PM
I don't think the club football championship has anything to do with their reason for jacking.

Maybe not but these things take a toll on you... I think our Dall posters are looking to create a bitta bite for next week... As I'm not officiating I can say Cushendall will stuff them
I actually fancy the Johnnies.

Nope, they haven't got a strong panel and their best 15 would beat Cushenall  1 in ten games
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on August 22, 2015, 05:20:07 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 22, 2015, 05:18:11 PM

Maybe not but these things take a toll on you... I think our Dall posters are looking to create a bitta bite for next week... As I'm not officiating I can say Cushendall will stuff them
I actually fancy the Johnnies.

I will have what ever you are drinking HS  ;)

Dont think anyone needs to create an edge for that game it is championship and what the whole year is about.

btdtgtt

Quote from: hurlingstick on August 22, 2015, 04:33:00 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on August 22, 2015, 04:06:21 PM
Quote from: auld stock on August 22, 2015, 03:41:36 PM
News has filtered through that the "whole world revolves around me brothers" didnt make the journey with their under seige teammates today to thurles. no surprise there then. so that now adds an all ireland semi final to the senior ulster final that they have gone awol. then it was one got 2 yellow cards against carlow & was suspended (wink wink) then on the week of the final the other one became conveiniently unavailable. today they seemingly just couldnt be bothered. unfortunately this is a depressingly predictable move on their behalf. so just a word to everyone watching the lambs being slaughtered today: dont be too quick to judge the lads who did turn up obviously aware of what awaits them at wexfords hands. spare a thought for the gutless,spineless duo who just didnt bother & when giving your own post mortem, pause a moment and ask how you would feel letting your team mates & county down. my only hope is that habits die hard & they carry the same self promoting attitude into next weeks game.really makes me question the integrity of  not just both of them but also of the person/persons
advising them or giving them consul. county manager material indeed?????

Seems to be a trait the club are following also,  it they are not certain winners then dont field,  surely their own club has to see through them and this attitude that surrounds the whole place at the moment. Something not right with the club in general.

What club are you talking about?

Same club who's integrity was brought into question recently. And time and time again unfortunately.
Call it a trait or habitual or part and parcel - but I'm afraid it's not the first or last time.

hurlingstick

I've worked it out now.

btdtgtt

Quote from: shoebox on August 22, 2015, 09:20:20 PM
Just what we need, more controversy and division... well done getevennotcross... sorry auld stock.

For the record in case anyone thinks I'm defending them, I think they should have went but judge the lads on their own decisions and stop trying to get a dig at their father.

They chose not to play for their county in an all-Ireland semi final.
Yes judge them on that.

NAG1

Quote from: btdtgtt on August 22, 2015, 10:00:44 PM
Just what we need, more controversy and division... well done getevennotcross... sorry auld stock.

For the record in case anyone thinks I'm defending them, I think they should have went but judge the lads on their own decisions and stop trying to get a dig at their father.

They ; chose not to play for their county in an all-Ireland semi final.
Yes judge them on that.

One of the few things I have agreed with you on  ;)

getevennotcross

Well done - for what?  You don't warm to or appreciate my candid talking I presume?

You really couldn't blame some of the lads for not travelling today just to fulfil a fixture, especially after the managers defeatist outburst during the week.  KR's heart wasn't in it, how can he expect the players to be motivated with such outbursts?  Well, he's gone now thankfully, the false dawn is over, time to sit back and lick our wounds.  Certainly not a time for recrimination, lets face it we are where we deserve to be.  An underlying thought though, will KR be mentoring/patrolling the Cushendall sideline during championship? Another few euro to be had maybe? He must be a shoe in for an Honorary Cushendall membership!

For those bidding for the Managers job remember, in order to avoid criticism, 'say nothing, do nothing and be nothing' (Aristotle)

Seamroga in exile

Interesting that the wexford captain said that they didn't have a get together for 6 weeks until last weekend. No Backstabbing on the back of a cash cow there.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

north_antrim_hound

thought they played ok today for lads that didn't train much
wexford have not played a match in 6 weeks but i would say they have training a lot

all the dall players where impressive and the full back didn't look out of his depth

a ten point margin certainly isnt a hiding by Antrim standards but they where playing a sweeper and forced wexford to shoot far out

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Milltown Row2

Div 1 games today and Wednesday also... Championship at the weekend?? Seems a lot of games .... I'd say some teams will be resting up on Wednesday night
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hand up

On Yesterday's match I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the score line, and effort of the Of the lads. Wexford where very wasteful but we kept plugging away and although living on scraps did quite well. Christys Goal should have stood which would have helped. A few of the lads where very good, Gerard Walsh, Ryan, Sual tried hard, and Campbell scored 2 great points,  Maol wasn't bad either.
Considering KRs nonsense it was a good effort, if slightly defensive for my liking.
CB wished or grew a set, the 2 arseholes could be suspended for not making themselves available for Yesterday's match, the rules are in place to deal with them. Also from the u21 team that won the championship, they had one player on the panel, fair play to him. Hopefully they'll be well rested for next Sunday's championship, while all the other lads will be playing today.

hurlingstick

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 23, 2015, 09:58:08 AM
Div 1 games today and Wednesday also... Championship at the weekend?? Seems a lot of games .... I'd say some teams will be resting up on Wednesday night

Some interesting Games too. Can Portaferry give Cushendal a competitive tussle? Carey seriously need points to get away from the bottom 4. Although if they can't beat St. Paul's then maybe they belong there. How close will Rossa get to Dunloy?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Hand up on August 23, 2015, 10:23:01 AM
On Yesterday's match I must say I was pleasantly surprised at the score line, and effort of the Of the lads. Wexford where very wasteful but we kept plugging away and although living on scraps did quite well. Christys Goal should have stood which would have helped. A few of the lads where very good, Gerard Walsh, Ryan, Sual tried hard, and Campbell scored 2 great points,  Maol wasn't bad either.
Considering KRs nonsense it was a good effort, if slightly defensive for my liking.
CB wished or grew a set, the 2 arseholes could be suspended for not making themselves available for Yesterday's match, the rules are in place to deal with them. Also from the u21 team that won the championship, they had one player on the panel, fair play to him. Hopefully they'll be well rested for next Sunday's championship, while all the other lads will be playing today.

I know which game I'm going to next week !!

hurlingstick

Could people post on here today any local games cancelled due to weather. It will make it easier to decide which fixture to go to.