Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Na Glinntí Glasa

"cant have a successful antrim team without our boy aka LW "

;D lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Seamroga in exile

"It's not my fault, it's .......... Fault".  ;)

theskull1

Minor Championship tonight

Dunloy 4-18 to 2-14 Ballycastle. Chuffed to bits with our lads who played their hearts out. It was never a 10 point game. Nip and tuck all the way but we managed to get the goals at the right time.

Heard Naomh Padraig beat the Johnnies by 4. Not a shock to me. They're a good side who we just scraped past in the Darragh cup round robin.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

hurlingstick

Correct Skull, Naomh Padraig are a good side and will be tough opposition in the final. Think the Dunloy v Ballycastle game looked over by the 50th minute.

Seamroga in exile

Good luck to the u21s today. Even those poor Cushendall players.  ;)

Coverage on TG4 AT 3.50.

auld stock

News has filtered through that the "whole world revolves around me brothers" didnt make the journey with their under seige teammates today to thurles. no surprise there then. so that now adds an all ireland semi final to the senior ulster final that they have gone awol. then it was one got 2 yellow cards against carlow & was suspended (wink wink) then on the week of the final the other one became conveiniently unavailable. today they seemingly just couldnt be bothered. unfortunately this is a depressingly predictable move on their behalf. so just a word to everyone watching the lambs being slaughtered today: dont be too quick to judge the lads who did turn up obviously aware of what awaits them at wexfords hands. spare a thought for the gutless,spineless duo who just didnt bother & when giving your own post mortem, pause a moment and ask how you would feel letting your team mates & county down. my only hope is that habits die hard & they carry the same self promoting attitude into next weeks game.really makes me question the integrity of  not just both of them but also of the person/persons
advising them or giving them consul. county manager material indeed?????

NAG1

Quote from: auld stock on August 22, 2015, 03:41:36 PM
News has filtered through that the "whole world revolves around me brothers" didnt make the journey with their under seige teammates today to thurles. no surprise there then. so that now adds an all ireland semi final to the senior ulster final that they have gone awol. then it was one got 2 yellow cards against carlow & was suspended (wink wink) then on the week of the final the other one became conveiniently unavailable. today they seemingly just couldnt be bothered. unfortunately this is a depressingly predictable move on their behalf. so just a word to everyone watching the lambs being slaughtered today: dont be too quick to judge the lads who did turn up obviously aware of what awaits them at wexfords hands. spare a thought for the gutless,spineless duo who just didnt bother & when giving your own post mortem, pause a moment and ask how you would feel letting your team mates & county down. my only hope is that habits die hard & they carry the same self promoting attitude into next weeks game.really makes me question the integrity of  not just both of them but also of the person/persons

Seems to be a trait the club are following also,  it they are not certain winners then dont field,  surely their own club has to see through them and this attitude that surrounds the whole place at the moment. Something not right with the club in general.

hurlingstick

Quote from: NAG1 on August 22, 2015, 04:06:21 PM
Quote from: auld stock on August 22, 2015, 03:41:36 PM

Seems to be a trait the club are following also,  it they are not certain winners then dont field,  surely their own club has to see through them and this attitude that surrounds the whole place at the moment. Something not right with the club in general.

What club are you talking about?

theskull1

I think auldstock has kept it cryptic enough.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Milltown Row2

Im going to say the Johnnies  ;D

They have played well first half but starting to slip now :(

Busy time of year for clubs... Not defending them but both playing football championship club football and hurling championship coming up..

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on August 22, 2015, 05:01:12 PM
Not surprised they don't want to play after Ryan's interview. Thought a few more would have told him to stick it.

To be fair they are not playing for KR they are supposed to be playing for their county. Dont think there is any defence,  the pattern is there for all to see they dont like it when things are against them so they bail out.

You telling me if Antrim were in with a shout today that they wouldnt be out there front and centre?

Credit to the boys that are there and working really hard for each other.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on August 22, 2015, 05:02:17 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 22, 2015, 05:00:13 PM
Im going to say the Johnnies  ;D

They have played well first half but starting to slip now :(

Busy time of year for clubs... Not defending them but both playing football championship club football and hurling championship coming up..
They're out of the football??

Course they are out, Lamhs beat them, but preparing for two championships (something lost on you) takes a wile lot of energy... Again in not defending them... If you are part of a panel you see it through to its conclusion..

Anyways good effort so far.. Dall lads hurling well
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

hurlingstick

Ryan McCambridge is a quality player.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on August 22, 2015, 05:12:52 PM
I don't think the club football championship has anything to do with their reason for jacking.

Maybe not but these things take a toll on you... I think our Dall posters are looking to create a bitta bite for next week... As I'm not officiating I can say Cushendall will stuff them