Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gelvis

Hahaha apologies to all from St Galls for this slight! The big 3 1/2 I should say
"If you worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on"

hurlingstick

Oh Jaysus, it's getting worse!!!!

Seamroga in exile

Have ballycastle dropped out of the "big 4"?  8)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 12, 2015, 11:29:26 AM
Have ballycastle dropped out of the "big 4"?  8)
Looking at gelvus post he mentioned brogue as well
So as long as you speak ulster Scott's you can be considered big
For instance
If you think Jazz is a music genre then your not eligible
But if you think jazz is a 70s film about a shark then your in
Etc
Apparently it Inhances your chances of a county management position to
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Seamroga in exile

Our Dinny or our Kev haven't much of a north Antrim twang hi.

NAG1

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 12, 2015, 03:01:28 PM

SIE

I would think you would get away with 'Our Dinny' alright but cant see 'Our Kev' having the same resonance  ;)

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: NAG1 on March 12, 2015, 04:10:05 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on March 12, 2015, 03:01:28 PM

SIE

I would think you would get away with 'Our Dinny' alright but cant see 'Our Kev' having the same resonance  ;)
Is he not "our" County Manager?  ;)

Sham Man

Quote from: frostbit on March 12, 2015, 10:29:47 PM
Quote from: Sham Man on March 12, 2015, 10:21:39 PM
I was glad to hear the hurling fraternity turned out in great numbers yesterday in respect and honour of Jim Nelson, R.I.P.

I couldnae make the funeral myself, as I am not in a job where it easy to get away, but delighted to hear fellow Shamrocks, County Camogs and most of the clubs were well represented.  I heard also Paudie Butler and Michael 'Babs' Keating also put in an appearance, says a lot about the man and the regard in which he was held!  ;D ;D

Interested to know how many of your boys made the funeral, the great hurling men that you are? ::) ???

Pity also about a certain Dall mans choice of colourful language in the Irish News tribute, make ya wonder did he really know the good man at all, with his choice of language?  Holy heavens, can he not string a sentence together without causing embarrassment?  :-[ :-[  (Well, I hear he was at the funeral, which is one consolation).  ::)

Wind your neck in. Usually your wind ups are s.hit but this has crossed the line.
Well, I'd have to say your own posts are really engaging and get peoples attention (not)! ;) ::)  You should stick to your Brands, ASDA and your Crunchy Nuts or maybe get out more?  ;D ???
Shamrocks are winners!

Sham Man

Quote from: frostbit on March 13, 2015, 12:07:24 AM
1. Haven't a scooby doo what you're referring to.
2. You used the funeral of Jim Nelson to have a pop at people.

Classy stuff. Away back to your other accounts.
Tut, tut, tut Frosty, deception is a terrible vice on your part!  ;)

Do you really think I'm bovvered??  ;) ;D

I have more regard for Jim Nelson (R.I.P) than you think.  The point I was making was did the individual really have to speak in such crass and undignified terms? I let you and others be the judge of that, but from my perspective, totally uncalled for.  :( ???
Shamrocks are winners!

Na Glinntí Glasa

ballycastle have pulled out of the tournament in Armoy, we are into the final v Loughgiel.

couldnt play us last weekend but could play carey in a friendly im told. must be keeping their team selection a secret from the Div 1 teams lol
hurl like f**k boi!

johnneycool

Quote from: Dunloy realist on March 13, 2015, 11:31:45 AM
ballycastle have pulled out of the tournament in Armoy, we are into the final v Loughgiel.

couldnt play us last weekend but could play carey in a friendly im told. must be keeping their team selection a secret from the Div 1 teams lol

How are Cloney going to fare in Div1? Heard our lads played them in a friendly the other week and won handy enough

Na Glinntí Glasa

i think they are going to find it tough if im honest. They are a small tight nit club not blessed with massive numbers due to their location so any sort of injuries will hit them hard.

They will pick up points but i dont think it will be that many
hurl like f**k boi!

hurlingstick

D. McKernan and E. Campbell drop to the bench for T. McCann and S.McNaughton.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Antrim v Waterford Hurling
Chris O Connell
Na Seamroga
Ryan Mc Cambridge
Ruairi Og
Neal Mc Auley
Mac Uilin
Aaron Graffin
Ruairi Og
Simon Mc Crory
Naomh Eoin
Conor Mc Kinley
Cú Chullain
Michael Bradley
Naomh Eoin
Neil Mc Manus (Capt)
Ruairi Og
Ciaran Johnson
Naomh Eoin
Nial Mc Kenna
Padraig Sairseil
Tomas Ma Cann
Ciceaim Creagan
Paul Shiels
Cú Chullain
PJ O Connell​
Gaeil Na Cluanaigh
Shane Mc Naughton
Ruairi Og
Ciaran Clarke
Mac Uilin
Ryan Mc Garry
Na Seamroga
Tomas O Ciarain
Naomh Gall
Eoghan Campbell
Ruairi Og
Odhran Mc Fadden
Na Seamroga
Jackson Mc Greevy
Naomh Gall
Conor Mc Cann
Ciceaim Creagan
Conor Carson
Ruairi Og
Mathew Donnelly
Mac Uilin
Darren Hamill
Shane O Neills
Conor Johnston
Naomh Eoin
Daniel Mc Kernan
Padraig Sairseil
hurl like f**k boi!

Bonamargy

Quote from: Dunloy realist on March 13, 2015, 11:31:45 AM

Our match V Dunloy in Armoys tournament was going ahead last Sunday until Armoy was selected as the venue for the Antrim V Laois national league match, which left no pitch to play Dunloy. To get a game we then arranged to play Carey (in Carey) in the North Antrim senior league last weekend. Between North Antrim Senior league games and all county league games, we will have a game every weekend for the next two months, so won't have a free weekend to play Dunloy. Don't let the truth get in the way of a good yarn!