Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megaman

Quote from: NAG1 on April 08, 2014, 11:11:35 AM
Quote from: All seeing I on April 08, 2014, 10:40:51 AM
Quote from: btdtgtt on April 08, 2014, 09:41:40 AM
Any more match info especially from the City teams?

Shared check-in lounge with a Cork man - not optimistic about the year ahead.
Imagine if he had to support Antrim!

Hopefully the club games started with a bang.
St Johns and Sarsfields reportedly not of the highest standard - but its only the first game.
St Galls reportedly had underfiring forwards. Matched Cushendall but couldnt finish.
Portaferry may live to regret not bagging a couple of points against Dunloy later in the year.
Surprised at Ballycastle. Thought they would have won that one at home

Really strange comment there

Dont really understand how that is a strange comment

The way i took it, Portaferry had a chance to beat Dunloy and didnt take it, therefore may regret it later in the season as those 2 points could have been valuable.

NAG1

Quote from: Megaman on April 08, 2014, 03:37:47 PM

St Johns and Sarsfields reportedly not of the highest standard - but its only the first game.
St Galls reportedly had underfiring forwards. Matched Cushendall but couldnt finish.
Portaferry may live to regret not bagging a couple of points against Dunloy later in the year.

The way i took it, Portaferry had a chance to beat Dunloy and didnt take it, therefore may regret it later in the season as those 2 points could have been valuable.

Fair enough

Milltown Row2

Unless they didn't have a chance to bag two goals?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

didnt get to our game on sunday as i was away wasting money in liverpool at the weekend on horses!

tight game from what i heard as it always is in portaferry. you never get it easy down there at all and considering its a one way league and were away to the strongest teams in the first half of the season its important to get the 2 points away from home regardless of the score/performance.

very happy with that result with a home game up next to either Ballycran or ballygalget is it?

surprised at the ballycastle result, i would of expected them to win that one at home
hurl like f**k boi!

johnneycool

Quote from: Dunloy realist on April 09, 2014, 08:49:47 AM
didnt get to our game on sunday as i was away wasting money in liverpool at the weekend on horses!

tight game from what i heard as it always is in portaferry. you never get it easy down there at all and considering its a one way league and were away to the strongest teams in the first half of the season its important to get the 2 points away from home regardless of the score/performance.

very happy with that result with a home game up next to either Ballycran or ballygalget is it?

surprised at the ballycastle result, i would of expected them to win that one at home

Ballycran had to reverse that fixture as their pitch was unplayable, good two points to have in the bag.

All seeing I

Quote from: NAG1 on April 08, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

Fair enough
Yeah, thats exactly what I meant boys.
Do you think there's a lax attitude about the league this year?

Na Glinntí Glasa

i would of thought that the club would be more inclined to want to be in the top half.

from a money point of view if we didnt get in the top half of the league we lose big attented fixtures from games against cushendall, ballycastle and esp loughgiel.
hurl like f**k boi!

btdtgtt

Just home to hear of the passing of Gerard McFall Snr. The sheriff.
Father of Gerard Jnr Pearse Colm Dermot and Brian.
RIP.

manballandall

Milltown Row2

heard  that myself, must be true!

Dicks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

But, if it's a deal between honest people and there were handshakes and/or signed contracts then it's a binding, legal agreement.

Or, it's the Antrim county board and/or the GAA.  :-X

Nothing surprises me about or within the entire Antrim GAA anymore. If I didn't care I'd be laughing.   
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

johnneycool

Your worst fears were correct HS, PQ was telling you what you wanted to hear, not what he ultimately knew would happen.

This monumental f**k up continues unabated.

NAG1

Quote from: hardstation on April 14, 2014, 10:35:46 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on April 14, 2014, 08:36:35 AM
Your worst fears were correct HS, PQ was telling you what you wanted to hear, not what he ultimately knew would happen.

This monumental f**k up continues unabated.
I don't understand what goes on in their minds.

HS

Try explaining the U turn to us and where the situation is now as far as you know.

btdtgtt

I'm shocked a man of Peter Quinn stature would permit this debacle once he's involved as it reflects on him.