Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2013, 11:04:39 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 13, 2013, 10:30:50 PM
Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 13, 2013, 07:30:41 PM
Quote from: saffron89 on September 13, 2013, 07:27:36 PM
SIE is there only one boy at that standard for the shamrocks ????????????/  just a little surprised so few from such a big club

He'll come back to you once he asks someone!
and what club are you a member of HD?

WUM's don't have any clubs, they have been away for a while but have come back it seems. Can't resist then go mental and get barred.

Why is it relevant what club I am associated with?

Why would I get barred?

Just enjoying a bit of friendly banter  :)

Lecale2

Good luck Antrim for the u21 final this afternoon. Hopefully all of your lads play to their full potential.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 14, 2013, 11:13:45 AM
SIE is there only one boy at that standard for the shamrocks ????????????/  just a little surprised so few from such a big club

WUM's don't have any clubs, they have been away for a while but have come back it seems. Can't resist then go mental and get barred.

Why would I get barred?

Because it's easy to be a keyboard warrior with the cloak of anonymity around your gizzard. If we know your club at least we can banter back.  ;)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Hirty Darry

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 14, 2013, 11:43:19 AM
SIE is there only one boy at that standard for the shamrocks ????????????/  just a little surprised so few from such a big club ;)

Why would I get barred?

Because it's easy to be a keyboard warrior with the cloak of anonymity around your gizzard. If we know your club at least we can banter back.  ;)

I think I'd rather keep the cloak on, keeps me sheltered while others get caught out in the stormy weather!

Gizzy15

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 13, 2013, 11:01:57 PM
Quote from: Fra1971 on September 13, 2013, 05:15:11 PM
That last comment was a joke obviously!

Are you going to start name calling?

I bumped a quote on the football section where you said young Nugent was not a 'cultured' footballer. Now, thats a referee talking about a 17 year old lad.

What's your point? I watched the game and had an opinion. I've known and played against his Da since under 12 so I'd say the same thing to him, it's my opinion. You don't like it? Fine. I wasn't negative, I just said he wasn't a 'cultured' player in my view from what I seen on the night, I'm confused with your point of me being a referee with a point of view.

What you're saying is anyone who is a position of umpiring/refereeing/linesman or CCC can't have a view. Have you read the Antrim guestbook? have you read newspapers when managers/referees and other officials have put their views across. Get a grip ffs

Remember if conor McCann has a stormer today, you are not allowed to comment. You may ref him in the JHC, no opinions remember.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 14, 2013, 12:02:38 PM
SIE is there only one boy at that standard for the shamrocks ????????????/  just a little surprised so few from such a big club ;)

Why would I get barred?

I think I'd rather keep the cloak on, keeps me sheltered while others get caught out in the stormy weather!
or you're yella.

Fra1971

MR2 You dont come across very well on this at all. You build yourself up to be something you are not. The chat of 'opinions' is ironic since me and another newbie are being laughed at for giving ours by all you hardened keyboard warriors!

Also dont tell me about the CCC, I know how it works - trust me  ;)

they should be made aware that RM's mate isnt the only 1 needs investigating over social networking shenanigans.

Fra1971

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 14, 2013, 02:32:46 PM
Quote from: Hirty Darry on September 14, 2013, 12:02:38 PM

Why would I get barred?

or you're yella.

or yer yella, what a childish comment. Horribly childish. I will bid the keyboard warriors goodbye, this is not the site for me.

Hirty Darry

Hang around FRA, you're good crack!

Seamroga in exile

Seamroga in exile

I'm just sitting here watching the build up wishing I could be there. Semple has fairly filled up the last 20 minutes of the first match. C'mon lads!!!!

AQMP

Sorry, I can't watch any more of this :'(

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Quote from: AQMP on September 14, 2013, 05:27:31 PM

I agree. Knew Clare were very strong but thought we would be much more competitive. 

AQMP

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on September 14, 2013, 05:32:37 PM

I agree. Knew Clare were very strong but thought we would be much more competitive.

That Clare team would beat a hell of a lot of senior sides, unfortunately light years ahead of our boys

Gizzy15

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on September 14, 2013, 05:32:37 PM

Lads cork seniors couldn't handle most of those lads for 55 mins on Sunday, some outfit. One thing I will say is distribution from puck outs and to be fair options for puck outs are hurting us greatly.