Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: johnneycool on February 11, 2013, 01:53:11 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 11, 2013, 01:05:26 PM
Its better to get the facts first  b+A. It'll all come out nearer the time.  ;)

Central council and the Ulster council will be all over it like a rash, threatening huge suspensions for those involved, wait and see   :o :o :o

I doubt anyone will be suspended before the match, game will be required to be played this weekend I'd say. Appeals and what like to happen if it was brought up which won't stop the game being played. You'd rather beat the fookers with their full team. Thread on this before Derry Laois game when it happened, nowt done about it, us calling them free staters them calling us orange fcukers happens.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

btdtgtt

Back to Parnell next Saturday 1745.
The Brits might not be happy given pitch conditions!
We will wait and see but if these accusations are true then loughiel should go official - it's sad but that's what's needed to stamp this nonsense out.

Seamroga in exile

Aye, Saturday at 5.45. Awful time. No consideration for supporters at all.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

James Owens from Wexford on the whistle.

btdtgtt

I agree on the timing SiE - I will not make it down this time myself so hopefully it's on live again.

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: btdtgtt on February 11, 2013, 02:34:46 PM
I agree on the timing SiE - I will not make it down this time myself so hopefully it's on live again.
its on after the two bog ball semis.

Sleeping giant

You would think with the time it's at.  It has to be for tg4 reasons.   After club football. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 11, 2013, 02:46:08 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on February 11, 2013, 02:34:46 PM
its on after the two bog ball semis.
lol.  The shape that pitch was in you could refer to hurling as bog ball.    Can't believe it's back on that pitch.    Same for both tho

Íseal agus crua isteach a

Is that Stephen McGarry (must be in his high 30's) always put the sun tan on played a while for Cloughmills?

north aontroim gael

Really enjoyed Saturdays game.  Few exceptional performances from our lads, most notably Ding, Joey, Duck, Eddie and Shay.

I thought we struggled to win primary and secondary possession in the middle of the field for long periods though which starved our forwards and put a lot of pressure on our backs.  Duck helped to stop this when he came out to MF and foraged for a lot of breaking ball.  Would of liked to have seen Odhran McFadden threw in around the middle as well.  He's a big strong lad and could of won a few puckouts.

Plenty to play for again on Saturday.  Both teams will fancy their chances.

theskull1

Where was the young lad Ronan McCloskey (is it?) yesterday? Injured?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Sleeping giant

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on February 11, 2013, 02:57:04 PM
Is that Stephen McGarry (must be in his high 30's) always put the sun tan on played a while for Cloughmills?
What are you talking about?

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Tony Baloney on February 11, 2013, 06:24:38 PM
Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on February 11, 2013, 02:57:04 PM
What are you talking about?
known as arlic.

saffron89

so are you lads sure that it is live on TG4 looking for listings there but can't find it

pitch i fear will not have recovered in time, wonder what the other options were

timing would suggest it is to be televised for it suits nobody but the stations

could they not have opted for a Sunday, 3pm somewhere inbetween as the crow flys

SIE are the clubs even consulted on issues like this or do they just get the instructions

Reckon Cooney won't hit purple patch like that again, could mccloskey mark him ???