Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 10, 2013, 12:58:07 AM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 10, 2013, 12:50:21 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 10, 2013, 12:40:58 AM
Quote from: Minder on February 09, 2013, 09:54:44 PM
Has any date/venue been fixed ?

Well it's done for the 16th at 2.00pm both teams evens.
no one around the club has heard anything yet about dates or venue.

Paddy Power have it so must be true :o

I'm sure some of the lads are sore tonight sie, but fair play, some bottle. Brilliant game must have been nerve wrecking throughout
Aye, some are a bit knackered alright. But can't wait for the replay. We got out of jail at the end but the fight and spirit those fellas showed yesterday was unreal. A few of the lads didn't perform well yesterday and they know it.

Conor Cooney is the main man and a plan will have to be effected to try and snuffle him as much as possible. I thought st Thomas' won far too much breaking ball from puck outs, they always had a man sitting back waiting for the breaking ball whereas we seemed to send everyone in on top of other. They also did the simple things very well. but, we live to fight another day thanks to that Watson bodie.

Love him or loathe him, he's a game changer.  :)
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on February 10, 2013, 01:26:25 AM
My brother had a eight to one at a draw. Called the kk vs Thurles right as well.

If St Thomas had a game plan for Liam Watson could Loughiel not have changed theirs to keep young boy Cooney out of it. Can't see Liam Watson being as quiet the next day. Also the lad sent off today for St Thomas' can play the next day right?
if you look back a page or two I also called that one correctly.  ;)

Didn't call our game correctly though.  :o

Seamroga in exile

There'll be no official replay date and venue given out until tomorrow.

Milltown Row2

Conor Cooney is the main man and a plan will have to be effected to try and snuffle him as much as possible. I thought st Thomas' won far too much breaking ball from puck outs, they always had a man sitting back waiting for the breaking ball whereas we seemed to send everyone in on top of other. They also did the simple things very well. but, we live to fight another day thanks to that Watson bodie.

[/quote]

Cooney was allowed to do what he wanted yesterday, not too many CHF have that in their game, they usually are stifled by the CHB and mainly there to null the CHB's influence on the game. When we play Karl Stewart in that position for club games he usually has does the same. Cooney is a fit lad and made a lot of space for himself. They were reckless in their shot selection also. So plenty of positives for Loughgiel for next week. They have players that will need to bring it next week.

Thon corner forward for St Thomas's was built like fcuk, would have hated being matched up against him in a game, wasn't short on pace either!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffron89

have to say it was a fantastic game of hurling and serious passion yesterday in Dublin.  Glad i went. 

Watson wasn't at that high standard he set in last all ireland games but can't expect that all the time.  surprised j campbell hit a scoreable free for watson around midfield one time.

have to give it to Watson though, to stand up and do that at the end.  McCloskey not as prolific in forwards yesterday but very positive to see Benny mcgarry and joey scullion hit some excellent scores.

hey although wanted an ulster victory i'll settle for more of the same
hope its still Dublin and pitch will survive weather to take it

little worried too much celebration from shams at end though can see why as they looked to be gone,

gives us all something to look forward to again

Gold

Anywhere on internet i can see Watson's goal?
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Gold

Adam Watson is decent
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

BlackandAmber

What is it with these galway people?  this is the same sort of sh1t the Towns u14s got at the feile i Galway a couple of years ago and it was'nt the youngsters on the pitch dishin it out.

http://balls.ie/gaa/loughgiel-hurler-says-st-thomas-players-called-team-orange-cnts-from-the-north/

I'm sure PJ can use this to drive them on.

GO ON THE SHAMS!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on February 11, 2013, 11:39:48 AM

What is it with these galway people?  this is the same sort of sh1t the Towns u14s got at the feile i Galway a couple of years ago and it was'nt the youngsters on the pitch dishin it out.

http://balls.ie/gaa/loughgiel-hurler-says-st-thomas-players-called-team-orange-cnts-from-the-north/

GO ON THE SHAMS!

Typical and say's a lot about being part of a UI, these free staters don't even want us lol. Nothing better when we beat the Galway champs in the semi-final. The captain went in to their changing rooms after the match and said ' I know it's tough on ya's but keep the hurling going lads' ' keep up the good work for hurling in Galway' I'm sure they thought he was a c**k but nothing like putting manners on them after beating them
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AQMP

Can people from the South just not "move on"?? :(

Sleeping giant

Quote from: BlackandAmber on February 11, 2013, 11:39:48 AM

GO ON THE SHAMS!
do they not no were red and white c***ts from the north,   Lol.  Must have thought they were playing cloughmills!!!  :o.   Anyway.  Fully expected it.  You can't sit in a bar in Galway without hearing that shite.   
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

BlackandAmber

Did I just imagine 2posts from SIE that disapeared? Are the shams under orders not to post on forums?   ;D

sleeping giant didn't get the order  ;D

Sleeping giant

???  Sleeping giant takes no orders from NO1.  Lol. 
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

Its better to get the facts first  b+A. It'll all come out nearer the time.  ;)

johnneycool

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 11, 2013, 01:05:26 PM
Its better to get the facts first  b+A. It'll all come out nearer the time.  ;)

Central council and the Ulster council will be all over it like a rash, threatening huge suspensions for those involved, wait and see   :o :o :o