Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AQMP

Jaysus, LG had the luck hanging out of them there!  St Thomas' must be shattered.  They were the better team by a distance.

Last Man

Straightforward de brief, easy to see what work and what didn't. If they look to play ball first option then they will prevail

Minder

Actually fancy St Thomas for the replay, think that game will bring them on.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

NAG1

Quote from: Íseal agus crua isteach a on February 09, 2013, 05:55:54 PM
commenth the hour commenth the man liam watson antrims greatest hurler ever   8)

Totally missing for the whole game til the last second, good free taker, open play not so sure

Exciting game think St T will feel gutted but still think they are too many for LG in the replay

PS

When did BK get a time share in LG?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 09, 2013, 09:00:15 AM
Yeah tight game, semi finals usually are. The amount of draws at this stage have been uncanny!!

Hmmmmmmmm   ::) ::)

8/1

Liam Watson went missing for most of that game, but christ he knows when to come out, last puck boom!! I'd have had 15 hurlers on that line he'd have still scored lol.

Cooney was unreal to be fair, St Thomas's shot a serious amount of wides in that game and they could have won. Loughgiel showed some serious character throughout and had their own chances in normal time to win

Yeah Last Man, LG tactics when they used the ball worked well, that game plan they had last year was missing, wide cross field ball into space wasn't used.

Next Saturday's game will be another cracking game, another draw?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

.....can't ......breath...must....relax   :P
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Hoof Hearted

as in all sports, thats what champion teams do. Well done Lougheil
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Minder

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on February 09, 2013, 09:35:54 PM

You do know it was a draw ? ;)

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Minder on February 09, 2013, 09:49:14 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on February 09, 2013, 09:35:54 PM

You do know it was a draw ? ;)

at the minute yes, but there is 60 mins left, so they have a chance !
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Minder

Has any date/venue been fixed ?

manballandall

I thought LGs tactic worked well today, bringing the full fwd out and forcing their full back to mark one of the pacy corner forwards. Just didn't use it enough. The 2 corner fwds, mc closkey and full back line for LG done well for me. 2 campbells put in a good shift as did full fwd and 2 midfielders. Watson never touched leather all game bar winning a free near the end and of course his goal. Even his free taking wasn't up to scrathch today. St thomas I believe will benefit more from today in imo and I take them for the replay but again anyones game and won't be much in it.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on February 09, 2013, 09:54:44 PM

Well it's done for the 16th at 2.00pm both teams evens.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 10, 2013, 12:40:58 AM

no one around the club has heard anything yet about dates or venue.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on February 10, 2013, 12:50:21 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 10, 2013, 12:40:58 AM

no one around the club has heard anything yet about dates or venue.

Paddy Power have it so must be true :o

I'm sure some of the lads are sore tonight sie, but fair play, some bottle. Brilliant game must have been nerve wrecking throughout

Íseal agus crua isteach a

My brother had a eight to one at a draw. Called the kk vs Thurles right as well.

If St Thomas had a game plan for Liam Watson could Loughiel not have changed theirs to keep young boy Cooney out of it. Can't see Liam Watson being as quiet the next day. Also the lad sent off today for St Thomas' can play the next day right?