Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

21 years later we could be another 21 years away from a repeat. Hope not.

btdtgtt

Anyone hear something about a combined ulster team to be entered in the all-Ireland minor & u21?

btdtgtt

Not a fan of combinations - they rarely play as a team.

Two Hands FFS

Quote from: btdtgtt on October 28, 2012, 12:01:46 AM
Not a fan of combinations - they rarely play as a team.
Never stops St Johns underage teams

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: hardstation on October 27, 2012, 11:37:30 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 27, 2012, 11:34:52 PM
21 years later we could be another 21 years away from a repeat. Hope not.
Can't see it in my lifetime. I'm 26 and hope to see at least one week of my pension.
Can someone please tell me how Beaver didn't pick up at least one all-star in that 2-3 year period? He was an immense hurler.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

btdtgtt

Very good 2hands!

SiE I always Remeber McCarry had a serious striker - the ball stayed hit! Very Watson like.
Is he still around ur club?

Expect any problems today?

Buswhacker

In the Eighties Antrim put a very good show against Cork and scored something like 27 points,don't know if they got any goals.Cork beat them scoring about 6 or 7 goals plus. I think a Ballycastle man was in goal for Antrim.Antrim could have won that day.Any body remember it?

thegladiator

think sean mcguiness was in charge at that time. Think it was 1987 in dundalk of all places.  could be wrong though!!

Minder

Quote from: Buswhacker on October 28, 2012, 11:22:23 AM
In the Eighties Antrim put a very good show against Cork and scored something like 27 points,don't know if they got any goals.Cork beat them scoring about 6 or 7 goals plus. I think a Ballycastle man was in goal for Antrim.Antrim could have won that day.Any body remember it?

Paul Smith?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

glens73

Quote from: Buswhacker on October 28, 2012, 11:22:23 AM

1986 in Croke Park in front of a very low attendance

7–11 – 1–24

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 27, 2012, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on October 27, 2012, 08:22:29 PM
That's the folly of the whole thing - who in gods name decided players have to pull their socks up and why?!
It's nearly funny!
I know what u mean mr2 but if faceless officials cannot simply diktats such as this and expect everyone to fall into line - resist an unjust law and all that!
Good god the gaa actually makes socks up/down into an issue!

They want finals at county grounds to replicate the All Ireland finals. Madness in the extreme but everyone knows the rules.

Might head to Casement tomorrow, will the Ports  make a game of it? Cloughmills should win handy also I'd say

Behind with a few minutes left.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Seamroga in exile

8) a wee pint or two in order the night. Finished 2-25 to 0-12

Bad luck biddies. Beaten 3-14 to 2-10

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on October 28, 2012, 03:49:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 27, 2012, 08:37:36 PM
Quote from: btdtgtt on October 27, 2012, 08:22:29 PM
That's the folly of the whole thing - who in gods name decided players have to pull their socks up and why?!
It's nearly funny!
I know what u mean mr2 but if faceless officials cannot simply diktats such as this and expect everyone to fall into line - resist an unjust law and all that!
Good god the gaa actually makes socks up/down into an issue!

They want finals at county grounds to replicate the All Ireland finals. Madness in the extreme but everyone knows the rules.

Might head to Casement tomorrow, will the Ports  make a game of it? Cloughmills should win handy also I'd say

Behind with a few minutes left.

Fermanagh hurling on the rise then?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Thurles beat killmallock in munster