Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: NAG1 on October 02, 2012, 01:32:04 PM
Quote from: manballandall on October 02, 2012, 01:25:35 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on October 02, 2012, 01:08:13 PM
Quote from: north aontroim gael on October 02, 2012, 01:06:12 PM
Quote from: hardstation on October 02, 2012, 01:03:25 PM
The other bit I don't get is why was there not a killing session after this? You wouldn't just walk on after some hoor spat in yer face.

I had thought the same myself.  I would of thought it would of started a fair old row but I didn't see any trouble on the field after the game.
And that reason is ?

There is a reason that it didnt as well.

Seems to be a lot of phone calls floating about that neck of the woods over the past while.

Well the lads are disputing that it happened now and I am sure they are a lot closer to it than me, so among them be it.

We played a game against Glenarriff years ago at the Dub and one of our lads did the same thing. Now at the time we didn't know and there was a fair bit of digging going on. It was only after the game finished that we found out, was raging with him as I got involved in defending him during the row.

It's bad craic, that lad doesn't play for us anymore and I hope he has wised up from it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Onion Bag

SENT YOU A PM MILLTOWN ROW2
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2012, 01:45:59 PM
The other bit I don't get is why was there not a killing session after this? You wouldn't just walk on after some hoor spat in yer face.

I had thought the same myself.  I would of thought it would of started a fair old row but I didn't see any trouble on the field after the game.
And that reason is ?

Seems to be a lot of phone calls floating about that neck of the woods over the past while.

Well the lads are disputing that it happened now and I am sure they are a lot closer to it than me, so among them be it.

We played a game against Glenarriff years ago at the Dub and one of our lads did the same thing. Now at the time we didn't know and there was a fair bit of digging going on. It was only after the game finished that we found out, was raging with him as I got involved in defending him during the row.

It's bad craic, that lad doesn't play for us anymore and I hope he has wised up from it

I thought that's just the way you McCooey boys talked, slabbers flying everywhere.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 02, 2012, 01:54:09 PM
SENT YOU A PM MILLTOWN ROW2

Aye only got it Onion!! Never noticed ffs. Aye same lad, we would have a couple of blow ins who'd moved to Belfast and pick our club. Don't think he got a look in, but most lads don't. Pollock the only lad from another previous club on the team
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on October 02, 2012, 02:32:26 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 02, 2012, 01:45:59 PM

And that reason is ?

I thought that's just the way you McCooey boys talked, slabbers flying everywhere.

Stop generalising now, we could have a separate thread on that ::)

btdtgtt

Just checked county website - so thats a league decider Loughiel Vs Cushendall on Saturday?
Gotta fancy the Shamrocks given the fact that their season is still going - perhaps the Dall might be seeking to make up any bad blood?
With all our attention on the county final it hasnt really been noticed.

Are Ballygalget relegated JC?

HS- do you expect your lads to complete a procession Vs Carey Faughs or is there life in this game?

Sleeping giant

Not many on here now to hold hands up for calling names and giving a fella a good going over. Given the fact that the phone call did happen and indeed the dunloy lad was talking shite!!   Like alot on here.   Mad to get jumping in and giving a lad grief
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Na Glinntí Glasa

If it was a load of tosh then I would take back any critisim of the lad.
I don't know this phone call you speak of sg so I can't say if its true or not.
People get angry, make rash decisions and then have to deal with what they have sown.
hurl like f**k boi!

north aontroim gael

So let me get this right.......the spitting incident was a fabricated story? 

If this is true then that's a bit of a dent to the 'impeccabe character' of the individual involved. 

I hadn't heard about the spitting incident (real or fabricated) until I read it on here this morning. No doubt the truth will come to light in due course.

theskull1

Quote from: north aontroim gael on October 02, 2012, 04:01:19 PM
So let me get this right.......the spitting incident was a fabricated story? 

If this is true then that's a bit of a dent to the 'impeccabe character' of the individual involved. 

I hadn't heard about the spitting incident (real or fabricated) until I read it on here this morning. No doubt the truth will come to light in due course.

If this is how it turns out them I'm glad it has been dealt with by the people concerned and I apologise for spreading the falsity. I hadnt intended to be the one to bring it up only to be prompted by SG spouting about "the filth from Dunloy". I shouldnt have taken the bait

To be wise you must first be young and stupid ........... is the only way I can understand how this happened because a more decent individual you will not meet. I hope this is a big learning experience for him.
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

pdiddy

Apologies in writing from each of you.  I'll see to it that they are hand delivered to skinner.  My man of the match and the first man i'd have beside me if I was going in to battle. An absolute disgrace that some of you have hung drawn and quartered him on here on the back of a lie. Shame on you.
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

pdiddy

Quote from: hardstation on October 02, 2012, 04:35:11 PM
So somebody made up that he was spat on?

An even bigger WTF?

Yeah but its ok, he's young and from Dunloy.  ::)
When a team loses, there's always a row at half time, but when they win, its an inspirational speech

BlackandAmber

Quote from: pdiddy on October 02, 2012, 06:11:25 PM
the first man i'd have beside me if I was going in to battle.

aye if you and him are sneakin up behind the oposition. he's a dirty bastard so no surprisethat any story about him is beleivable.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: BlackandAmber on October 02, 2012, 08:41:51 PM

aye if you and him are sneakin up behind the oposition. he's a dirty b**tard so no surprisethat any story about him is beleivable.

Ok move along ffs, this is tiresome

Sleeping giant

Quote from: BlackandAmber on October 02, 2012, 08:41:51 PM

aye if you and him are sneakin up behind the oposition. he's a dirty b**tard so no surprisethat any story about him is beleivable.
Blackandamber your a brave man slabbering on here calling anyone that.    Great chance you never hurled in your life.   Wouldnt have the f**king balls to take to the field!!   Slabber!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.