Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 16, 2012, 04:52:56 PM
Dunloy win by 6 points.

Big shock in fairness, Dunloy haven't gone away ya know. Should be a tasty final. Loughgiel will relish trying to get one over their near neighbours
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Sleeping giant

Unreal result for dunloy! I hold my hands up, maybe just judging this dunloy team on dunloy teams of past.  Back in a county final after couple of poor years.   Fair play!   Mon the shamrocks!!!
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Seamroga in exile

I see Birr got beat in Offaly semi final.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

saffron89

Alot of credit must go to Mushy on this one, could have possibly should have been knocked out by the Town.  great turn around from Dunloy to beat a fancied Dall team with some big names.  looked as if a spirited comeback was on the cards but goals were the killers.  look forward to a hum dinger with bad banners both on and off the field at the county final.  still reckon the shams will do a three in a row in some style to.  great crowd at the game today, but still think Ballycastle would be better venue for escaping traffic, we are still stuck in this f**king field

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: saffron89 on September 16, 2012, 05:06:35 PM
Alot of credit must go to Mushy on this one, could have possibly should have been knocked out by the Town.  great turn around from Dunloy to beat a fancied Dall team with some big names.  looked as if a spirited comeback was on the cards but goals were the killers.  look forward to a hum dinger with bad banners both on and off the field at the county final.  still reckon the shams will do a three in a row in some style to.  great crowd at the game today, but still think Ballycastle would be better venue for escaping traffic, we are still stuck in this f**king field
you should try getting out of Armoy. I said at the start of the year that mushy would make a difference to that dunloy team. It sets up a terrific final under the floodlights in casement. The atmosphere should be electric and will be a close contest.

saffron89

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 16, 2012, 05:20:24 PM
Quote from: saffron89 on September 16, 2012, 05:06:35 PM
you should try getting out of Armoy. I said at the start of the year that mushy would make a difference to that dunloy team. It sets up a terrific final under the floodlights in casement. The atmosphere should be electric and will be a close contest.

forgot about that (under the lights) u would take it if you get the same result as the last time u played under lights.  Still think it should be on a sunday during daylight.  elliot of duffy as referee.  Will herbie get a big final

Seamroga in exile

To be honest I think both teams won't mind where or when. I'll tell you one thing, dunloy like playing championship hurling in loughgiel.

Na Glinntí Glasa

Very happy with the result. Not shocked at all although a lot of our doubters did. We have steadily improved over the last 2 months with the players taking it up a level each time.

Gona be a great final I hope. Form means nothing in these games and it goes put the window when we play each other.
hurl like f**k boi!

chocoholic

Quote from: hardstation on September 16, 2012, 04:45:44 PM
Transfers between the two clubs shouldn't happen IMO.

I think its embarrassing seeing people leave their clubs for neighbours, especially in the city. Moral fibre in question

Saffrongael

Not that surprised looking back at it, Cushendall beat Glenariffe by a goal last season in the QF, St Galls by a pt in the semi, people are reading too much into them running Loughgiel close. It was a poor final but Loughguile improved beyond all recognition after that, does anyone think Cushendall had that progression in them if they had beat Loughguile??

They have McManus, Graffin and Shane mcNaughton but the rest are average enough. Results don't lie. Dunloy will be a very dangerous proposition for Loughgiel but Shamrocks should edge it.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Seamroga in exile

The last 15 minutes of that final were top class.  ;)

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 16, 2012, 06:15:58 PM
The last 15 minutes of that final were top class.  ;)
funny I liked the last 15 also  ;D
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 16, 2012, 05:03:31 PM

Coolderry out also last week. Ulster get Connacht this year in the semi final?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 16, 2012, 06:45:51 PM
Quote from: Seamroga in exile on September 16, 2012, 05:03:31 PM

Coolderry out also last week. Ulster get Connacht this year in the semi final?
yep

Onthehill

Took a run to both semis. Loughgiel just to good for the johnnies and Dunloy fully deserving of the victory against a heartless cushendall. Looking forward to the meeting of my two neighbours.

Ps did anyone see a certain mr Fitzgerald on Dunloy line today? WTF?